Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2005, 01:24 PM

Default Nut Flush Draw

600NL (6max)

This should be a pretty basic question but im just making sure i made the most profitable move.

Everyone in the hand is pretty solid, Im pretty sure someone out there has a set, and the other probably has an overpair,
So my overcard outs probably arent there. Im essentially stuck to 9 outs. I'm not sure what to do in this position... fold/call/raise/push?

If i call, and the turn blanks should i simply fold my hand to another pot bet?

If i call and the button pushes, then the SB pushes, should i call?

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ Hero (6 max, 6 handed) converter

CO ($143.3)
Button ($534.35)
SB ($751)
Hero ($701.55)
UTG ($387.45)
MP ($1073)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. SB posts a blind of $3.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls $6, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $25</font>, SB (poster) calls $22, Hero calls $19, MP calls $19.

Flop: ($100) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets $90</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to $180</font>.... Hero thinks...
Old 06-11-2005, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Nut Flush Draw

You have 8 outs(4h is no good), about 32% shot of hitting by river, assuming if an Ace falls your hand is no good, which is pretty clear to me.
I would call here, and hope both button and SB push, so i can push as well, if you push here, you might scare button who looks like he has a big pair, and then not get odds to chase flush draw.
If you call and button folds(which is unlikely) and sb pushes, i would fold.