Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2005, 05:26 AM

Default RESULTS

As you can see from the white print in my original post, I called but not after tanking for a bit. I thought all about the turn and why he checked if he had 2-pair, well, he didn't have 2-pair so he's not full and then I thought what did he take the flop off with? JT, QJ gutters and JT bets the turn so he just made trips w/QJ much more often than I think he raises a flush as I think a strong flush plays the flop more aggressively as they would likely have straight redraws an over to clean up, etc. The flop/river-better has a weak King if he doesn't have me smoked but he's too weak to re-raise a flush on a paired board and I believe his muttering is true as it was in the K2 hand.

I called, the river better/mutterer folded and the a sleep kid showed Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and said, "fck, I didn't see the spades either" and my baby-flush was good.