Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-09-2005, 08:45 PM

Default Cheating on a paper

i have to write an english paper that i cannot stand to do. it is on a horrible older novel and everytime i begin to write, it just frustrates me until i give up on it.

i think i want to pay to get the paper done by a service. as long as it is not absurdly expensive i can pay for it. however, the topic is somewhat random and specific and it must be done semi-well as this is an upper division enlglish course. it also cannot be a copy of a previously done paper as i am afraid of a professor searching on google, etc and finding something similar.

has anyone used a website that is trustworthy and decent? any cheating suggestions?

(im not interested if cheating is right or wrong, judgemental posts will ignored. i can't stand this class any longer and just want to pass. this is of course an anonymous account and im an oot regular)
Old 11-09-2005, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Cheating on a paper

how many pages? my services can be retained for a reasonable price
Old 11-09-2005, 08:47 PM

voltron87
Old 11-09-2005, 08:49 PM

Find a friend who is really good at english (english major preferred) and has already read the novel. Pay him $50 per hour he spends writing the paper.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:03 PM

i am an english major and consider myself to be a very good writer, i simply can no longer tolerate the class/topic. i can do it, i just don't want to for my mental well-being.

i would only let someone with a degree in english (or in their final year) do it... that's why i figured it was best to go with an online service. if anyone has any alternate ideas, i'm open to suggestions.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
voltron87

[/ QUOTE ]
Nailed it.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:33 PM

I qualify.

I would need to know the specifics of it however, some topics aren't worth it, regardless of the money [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have to write an english paper that i cannot stand to do. it is on a horrible older novel and everytime i begin to write, it just frustrates me until i give up on it.

i think i want to pay to get the paper done by a service. as long as it is not absurdly expensive i can pay for it. however, the topic is somewhat random and specific and it must be done semi-well as this is an upper division enlglish course. it also cannot be a copy of a previously done paper as i am afraid of a professor searching on google, etc and finding something similar.

has anyone used a website that is trustworthy and decent? any cheating suggestions?

(im not interested if cheating is right or wrong, judgemental posts will ignored. i can't stand this class any longer and just want to pass. this is of course an anonymous account and im an oot regular)

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can not write your paper, then drop the class. You do not deserve a degree and I would report you in a heartbat for cheating. How pathetic to even post this asking for help in chaeting.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly speaking, and with no vindiction, I hope you go through with it and get caught. Its really the only way you will have any chance of learning from this experience. Don't take this the wrong way, but doing this makes you a bad person. Period. Good luck.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:58 PM

Just drop the [censored] class, or else bite the bullet and write the paper. I'm the KING of procrastination and I got my degree without cheating on [censored]. I think you can do the same.