Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 11-08-2005, 01:41 AM

Default Rhino Trip Report (with Chica)

This is a follow up to my Myspace/AIM adventure.

In that thread I didn’t really go into my past experience with women (although I did mention that I lied to Chica in our AIM chat). If there were a PUSSY club (as in men who never get any) I’d likely be the charter member [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. I barely went out on a date in HS...was in a 4.5 year relationship soon after starting college with a very proper MN girl and it has been 1.5 years since I’ve even been on *a* date. I’ve only had all out sex with one woman and been close with perhaps two more (and somehow turned down sexual intercourse point blank on both occasions [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]).

Perhaps this is too much information, but, frankly, authenticity in virtual worlds like 2p2 is rare and fleeting but I firmly believe there is value in it. Plus, I wanted to make this a bit of an everyman report so the 1[white:color00</font>% of you at home who have lived a somewhat similar life can identify with this. I am by no means a big pimp.

Anyway, after my quite forward AIM conversation with Chica, the next couple of days I didn’t talk to her really except for a brief 5 minutes conversation where she mentioned she had quite a bit going on this weekend and a paper due Monday (she’s still in college). So, going out within the next few days seemed unlikely. There was also the distinct possibility she was all talk with no walk.

However, Sunday afternoon, we got to chat on AIM. She had been to a wedding the previous day and out with friends Friday night. I asked her how her paper was going and she said she was still procrastinating and wanted to have fun instead. I told her the best solution was to meet up with me at a scrippa club and write her paper tomorrow. To my pleasant surprise she concurred on this course of action so we set up a time to meet and decided on going to the Spearmint Rhino in the City of Industry. We exchanged phone numbers and I was off to get scrippafied, stupefied and generally femalized.

She beat me to the Rhino and said there was a pool hall next door where we could grab drinks (the Rhino is fully nude which means no drinky drink). I was much less nervous about the meeting than I expected and couldn't help but bust out a big smile when I saw the cute Peruvian honey (I will be calling her Chica) waiting at a table with a Heineken ready to go for me. That right there was worth the trip, [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]. She is definitely the chick in the pictures posted in the Myspace thread. She has very large and natural breasts, a cute face and smile, and is equipped with an outstanding Oakland booty although is a bit thicker than her pictures would indicate.

Unfortunately Chica hates beer and as there was no hard liquor available she consumed one drink. I decided that it was best to only have a few and remain similarly sober. We get to the club and she somehow managed to pay for both of us on her credit card (she also paid previously for the few drinks at the bar) saying something about me needing to save money for dances.

The Spearmint Rhino in the City Of Industry is a far cry from the flagship Vegas location. In Vegas, the Rhino is the crème de la crème with dozens of supple beauties. This Rhino on Sunday night wasn't empty but was ~1/3 full. Out of the first few scrippaz I saw upon walking in, only 1 was decent and the other two were quite disappointing. I was still supremely confident that there would be some diamonds in the rough (after all, this still is a Rhino and it already was way better than Little Darlin’s in Vegas, [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]).

The plan was to watch several scrippaz dance and Chica would then pick out her favorite and I’d get a few dances from her while Chica watched. This seemed like a solid plan all around as we had something to talk about in between my eyes glazing over in aesthetic wonderment. The stage had two poles and a small couch in the middle.

My official scrippa rankings follow:

#1: She was a fit Latina with huge fake breasts but was very stout and muscular. Her dance consisted of crouching and shaking her tits or rubbing them vigorously with her hands.
Looks: 5, Dance: 3

#2: A thin Asian chick with small natural breasts and an unmoving icey facial expression that was devoid of all emotion, feelings, or pleasure. Her dance was mainly rolling on the ground splitting her legs a ton while looking extremely robotic.
Looks: 6, Dance:5

#3: A huge skanky white chick who seemed too old to be doing this for a living and was like nasty in m any ways. Tried hard not to watch the dance.
Looks: 2, Dance: ??

#4: An innocent looking blonde who was thin (not quite Vegas thin) with small, natural breasts. She had a very sweet look, shimmering glitter and smiled willingly while actually dancing on the poles and even the couch a bit – the first scrippa to attempt to move to the music at all.
Looks: 7, Dance: 7

#5: Came out in a Southern looking nighty thing with an attractive face, blonde hair, ample (but not way huge) fake breasts and technoish Countryish music. She used the pole quite a bit and definitely had a bit of style to her moves.
Looks: 7, Dance: 8

#6: A brunette/bleached haired Vegas thin tramp, sporting huge fake titties and wearing red hotpants and an angry face. Not quite the good type of ‘I’m going to [censored] you so hard’ angry face but the ‘I don’t like being here’ angry face. Her dance wasn't anything too special but on paper it was pretty decent. She simply was uninspired and uninspiring. However, her body was close to 'picture perfect' on paper which helped a lot.
Looks: 7.5, Dance: 6

#7: A hot South American looking chick comes out with big fake breasts, a ph(f)at ass, very toned legs and fit stomach. She dances to uptempo cha cha music and basically moves bounces her ass at lightspeed while employing a sultry smile (her face actually looked Persian if that makes any se.
Looks: 8, Dance: 9

So Chica immediately decided that I needed to have the booty chick dance for me but a few dudes, pretty much drooling on the stage, already booked booty girl. So, after a few minutes of chatting at seats away from the stage we see #4 come by lookin’ to hook someone up with a little bit of instant heaven. This was a very solid option while waiting for booty girl so the three of us found a booth in the back and I get what’s comin’ to me. The chicks ‘name’ was Alicia and from the school of sensual lap dancing. She did an outstanding job of not forcing anything...being sweet, soft, malleable, and delicious all at once. She repeatedly leaned forward to my face and moaned in my ear while licking my ear and biting it before snaking her way up my body until my face was right in her tits. Despite whatever laws there may or may not be about LA ‘touching,’ I’m touching plenty [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (no kitty touching allowed though, [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]) – her skin was very soft and smooth despite being a bit too soft above the hips. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I ended up getting four dances while Chica watched. In general she seemed to enjoy watching but I could tell that she was likely thinking something along the lines of ‘[censored]…how am I at a strip club with some dude I don’t know watching him get lap dances? This is too weird.’ Anyway, after we sat back down and watched a couple more dances from a distance, the booty chick became available. Well, this time I wouldn't take Chica saying ‘no I don’t want a dance’ as an answer and got her to agree as long as the dance was for ‘both of us.’ We went back to a booth and they both started speaking in Spanish...apparently the booty chick’s name was Brenda and from Valenzuela (Chica is from Peru). I whisper to Brenda that the dance really should be for Chica and to not worry about me being too involved. So it began.

Brenda immediately went to work on Chica (who is quite flustered and nervous as she’s never had a lap dance before) and they were softly rubbing their bodies together. She pulled down the neck of Chica’s shirt and rubbed her breasts while grinding away (during most of this I’m either slapping, kneading, or caressing Brenda’s ass/leg/tits). Chica’s bra stayed on but I have to say it was a sight to behold, [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. She was kissing Chica’s neck and rubbing her pelvis up against Chica’s – all very, very hot. When the dance was over I insisted on another and Chica agreed while blushing heavily. The second dance did not disappoint and there was a lot more girl on girl rubbing, caressing and some well placed licking.

After that we watched a couple more pole dances and discussed the lap dances. Chica said she had been turned on - for the first time by a woman and was pretty confused about it. I told her that she chose the right woman to be turned on by and we sort of left it at that.

A few minutes later after talking about other things we decided to leave as she had to go to sleep early and also put in some work on her paper. I walked her to her car and made it clear I had a fun time. She wholeheartedly agreed and we hugged goodnight.

Nothing during the night was forced or contrived on my part and while I debated going in for a kiss for like half a second, the hug felt like the natural way to go.

Five minutes after we parted my cell blew up and it was Chica calling. We chatted for a good 30 minutes while driving home. About her paper and what she’s studying, about what I studied in college...about quite a few things. Throughout the night she was much more articulate than I assumed she would be, a very nice bonus.

So...any feedback is fine. Not sure if I was too much of a Gentleman or just enough - a la Dominic's latest words of wisdom.

Yugoslav
Old 11-08-2005, 01:49 AM

Default Re: Rhino Trip Report (with Chica)

nice
---
from the other thread:
[ QUOTE ]
Yugo: the ying yang twins are great....that song may be the best song of '05

[/ QUOTE ]

whaaaaa?
Old 11-08-2005, 01:52 AM

I can't decide if this is extremely awesome or extremely dissapointing. I suppose I'll be able to decide upon hearing the next report.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:03 AM

Tnx for the report. sounds like a real fun date to me!

You were too much of a gentleman, I think, you coulda if you'd have pushed it and there was somewhere good to go, but don't criticise a man till you've walked in his shoes, I say...
Old 11-08-2005, 02:06 AM

yeah, I have faith in Yugo, this was like in poker when you fold to a resteal to set up stacking them next time.

NH.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
extremely awesome

[/ QUOTE ]

...bring her and one of her friends* to lv in feb [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

(*a friend that likes old bastards like me)
Old 11-08-2005, 02:12 AM

Sorry dude, but your gonna lose out to the stripper.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:12 AM

Well played Yugo. Sounds like you handled it perfectly. Nice report.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't decide if this is extremely awesome or extremely dissapointing. I suppose I'll be able to decide upon hearing the next report.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly how I felt hearing about it 30 minutes after it happened.

Yugo is a good man, just not a pimp. No shame in that.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:15 AM

I'm telling you Myspace is [censored] incredible people.