Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

View Poll Results: Do you think it is cool to wear headphones and listen to a ipod while at the poker table?
Yes 8 8.99%
No 81 91.01%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2005, 11:53 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.
Default Re: Should I?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
let's assume her boyfriend is totally ok with her hooking up with other guys while he's away. does everyone still think this girl is a scumbag that should be killed ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said killed, just not trusted. If her boyfriend is ok with it then it's not cheating is it? There is a huge difference between the two.

[/ QUOTE ]
i know i hit reply to your post, sorry i know you weren't one of the "kill her" responses. it was directed more at the general responses in this thread that think she's evil.
i guess that's what i'm getting at though. i can understand michael was cheated the first time, since he was mislead and that sucks. i just wonder if her boyfriend knew?
if he travels a lot that could make sense. it just makes me curious. and how the perception of her changes if this is the case.

anyway, i agree it's best to stay away from the girl unless you know exactly what kind of situation you're in.
Old 07-16-2005, 11:53 PM

I cant believe you are turning it down, if it's the best lay of your life as you say.

It's not your fault that she's a whore. It wouldn't be the least bit surprising that she was banged by someone else that last couple of nights that she has called you.

Seize the opportunity!
Old 07-17-2005, 01:10 AM

Hi Michael,

If you have some special attachment to the girl in #2 AND you know they'll talk, it's certainly not worth it. If there is little chance the hottie will talk (I don't see why she would since she'll be cheating on her man and she would ONLY tell her closest girl friends) to #2, then you are a fool not to take delivery on this model. The key to this riddle is that for you to NOT take this juicy opportunity, you would have to have real deep feelings for this #2 AND they may talk. Otherwise, bon appetite.

P.S. Does she have a sister?
Old 07-17-2005, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ex-GF calls today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stopped reading. We still do these? Even Carpal\'Tunnels?
Not like anyone cares what I think, but man....I thought everyone was bored with these.

Don't mean to sound like a jerk. Just surprised I guess.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:43 PM

Don't worry, i don't read these.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:30 PM

Poll results demand foot tapping. Where are our pictures?
Old 07-24-2005, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...and I can't just dismiss this as "well, let her and her boyfriend work this stuff out" because I know what's going on and I've got some responsibility here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you win money from players you know are long-term losers and degenerate gambling addicts? Do you consider the plight of their families before you value bet them?

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't even come close to knownly banging some other guys girl while he is away.

If you wanted a realistic one it would have to be 'so today i had the option of helping a degenerate gambler stop, he has no control over his own actions at all and today i was given the godlike power to stop this if i wanted or if i didn't i could gain $20/hour, 40 hours a week for the next 5 years.'

Don't hit it. Tell the guy she asked when he gets back. If you were in his situation i think this is exactly how you'd want it to happen.