Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2005, 01:55 PM

Default Party Skins 1/2 (6-max) Win Rates

I am a fairly frequent poster in the MTT and other forums, and this is my first post in this forum (although ofter a lurker). I'm not sure if this post belongs in the micro-limits, small stakes or in this forum so i am cross-posting it.

The 1/2 6-max tables seem frightingly soft on the party skins. If you play in those games, you understand what I am saying.

What I want to know is what is the highest possible winrate some of you have sustained over...say...80k-100k hands?

In 3/6 and above a 3bb/100 winrate is pretty impressive, but i think in 1/2 6-max on the party skins, a lot more can be sustained. Is 5bb/100, 6bb/100, 7bb/100 or more sustainable over 100k hands given the players/rake, etc.?

obviously bonuses and rakeback, etc. will add the the profit margin, but what im concerned with is actual win rate in bb/100 hands.

I've done a search (the search function never seems to really work correctly for me) and couldnt come up with any helpful info regarding this.

thanks for any insight.
KingMedicine
Old 03-25-2005, 02:12 PM

Default Re: Party Skins 1/2 (6-max) Win Rates

I'm curious about this too.

I usually play higher, but play in this game when I want to do some quick bonus clearing and not have to think too hard. I play 4 tables. I've racked up only 10K+ hands, so I can't give a good answer to your question.

My win rate is 5BB+/100, but my inclination is that I've been lucky, and my true win rate is < 4BB/100.

You get almost 100 hands/hr if you frequently stick around when it becomes 3 and 4 handed. Which would mean 5BB/100 would translate to almost $40/hr (4 tabling). More if you have rakeback. Imagine that - making a decent living 4 tabling 1/2.

ZZZ