Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 03:22 PM

Default SNGrs - Anyone have a good \"rewards\" deal with Party set up?

x-posted in Affiliate/Rakeback forum:

I've taken time off after the fall of the skins and am itchin' to get back in it and need to figure something out regarding making up for the loss of the unmentionable.

I'm a full time SNG player, primarily the 22s and sometimes the 33s. i play 1500-2000 of them a month, which, to be conservative, is $3k-$5k in rake a month. that used to translate into about $1k back to me a month. now its zero.

ive read the several threads marginally related to Party SNG players and what sort of rewards programs theyve received directly from party, but havent really heard of any being decent (although there have been some allusions that some SNGrs do have decent deals set up directly with party).

SO, if anyone has a decent deal set up (something that pays you back 15-25% of your rake), please post something about it here (like how you got the deal and what it is and any limitations of the deal).

and, please please please dont hijak this thread in some argument with anotehr poster about some unrelated topic.

thx.
Closed Thread