Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 08-06-2005, 09:15 PM

Location: \"Let me make it nearly unanimous -- misplayed on every street.\"
Default Re: Eurobet not reporting all tables to HH folder?

[ QUOTE ]
I was 8-tabling this afternoon. When I finished my session, Pokertracker reported my MT Ratio as 5.4, which was fishy. Also, it logged me with only six sessions. I opened up my Eurobet folder and indeed there are only six hand history files. Anybody have this problem? Any way to fix it?

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey MD -

How many HH files were in the other skin you were using. You only have 4 of those at Eurobet and it looks like you were playing 4, had a couple tables break and switched tables, thus the 6 sessions.

If you actually had 8 tables open under eurobet I need to know how to do that because Eurobet is a hell of a deal.
Old 08-07-2005, 01:52 AM

I recall reading that Eurobet has had some problems saving hand histories in the local directory that does not occur with other skins. Can anyone verify?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2005, 03:54 AM

Hmm, I think there's a problem with creating hand history file if there's a " character in table name.

Not 100% sure though.
Old 08-07-2005, 04:53 AM

Update: Well, I have no idea what happened, but after restarting my computer and then inputting some other hand histories, PTracker found the missing tables that even I couldn't find looking for them manually.

-Michael
Old 08-07-2005, 03:12 PM

Location: \"Let me make it nearly unanimous -- misplayed on every street.\"

[ QUOTE ]
Hmm, I think there's a problem with creating hand history file if there's a " character in table name.

Not 100% sure though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea this one still exists but it does write to the HHF file in the base directory so if you capture observed hands you'll get these anyway.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:05 AM

I had issues with clicking on the "this hand/last hand" on some tables on Party (not Eurobet), which is probably the same thing.

However, I have PT configured to just automatically suck in hand history directories and when it's done, it always seems to have the right number of hands. Or close enough that I don't care if it missed a few.
Old 08-08-2005, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was 8-tabling this afternoon. When I finished my session, Pokertracker reported my MT Ratio as 5.4, which was fishy. Also, it logged me with only six sessions. I opened up my Eurobet folder and indeed there are only six hand history files. Anybody have this problem? Any way to fix it?

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

This might sound stupid and I admit is a band aid but you had your windows exlporer open to that folder you could see what files where opened and when, just refresh once in a while as you open them, then if one doesn't show up you could just close that table and open another without losing to many hands.

Also I know if you close a table to soon before that last hand closes it will sometimes clip the last hand because it didn't finish writing to the file.

Other than that must be a glitch with eurobet possibly with the table names/headers.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co