Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2005, 04:43 AM

Default Top two checkup deepstacked

50 NL at UB 3 handed, i have 108, but other two cover me
I am in BB with 56o Button calls as does sb

flop (1.5): 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I check, Button min raises to .5, SB raises to 3, I raise to 10, Button folds, SB raise to 32, I ... ?

History concerning SB, he is pretty laggy, but I have yet to see him three bet anyone, he is probably playing somewhere in the neighborhood of 80% of his hands, generally he will bet any hand checked to him, however he has been incredibly disciplined about folding when facing resistance from others on the flop. The three bet was nearly automatic. Thoughts ?
Old 12-26-2005, 04:53 AM

Default Re: Top two checkup deepstacked

[ QUOTE ]
50 NL at UB 3 handed, i have 108, but other two cover me
I am in BB with 56o Button calls as does sb

flop (1.5): 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I check, Button min raises to .5, SB raises to 3, I raise to 10, Button folds, SB raise to 32, I ... ?

History concerning SB, he is pretty laggy, but I have yet to see him three bet anyone, he is probably playing somewhere in the neighborhood of 80% of his hands, generally he will bet any hand checked to him, however he has been incredibly disciplined about folding when facing resistance from others on the flop. The three bet was nearly automatic. Thoughts ?

[/ QUOTE ]

nuts,set,great draw.. I think you're fairly behind his range