Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-09-2005, 02:52 PM

Default Full Tilt Age Question?

what If I tried cashing out a few thousand dollars on Full Tilt and they asked for my ID and im 20, not 21?? Will I get the money and have my account closed? Or will I not get the money? Or will they not care? ANyone experience this before??

I have made many successful deposits and cashouts, only now am I having problems
Old 12-09-2005, 03:08 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Age Question?

Maybe you could try chip dumping to someone you know, and having them cashout for you? Also, don't play on full tilt. They are the worst brand name site. Period.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:14 PM

I have thought about the chip dumping but I would like to see how everything works out before I do that..Also, I just recently started playing the tournaments on the site and have been very successful this month, so I will definitely stay there
Old 12-09-2005, 03:17 PM

I suspect that chip dumping will get your ass in trouble.

And there's nothing wrong with full tilt.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you could try chip dumping to someone you know, and having them cashout for you? Also, don't play on full tilt. They are the worst brand name site. Period.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont do this.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:32 PM

ok, Chip dumping may be outta the question because the guy that I would have do it doesnt play High Stakes and neither do I, I was gonna do it at a $30/$60 PL Omaha Hi table and lose it all on one hand when I had something like 2 pair and he straights or two pairs higher...The thing is, he normally plays $1/$2 NL Hold'em and I Play Holdem Tournaments and 2/4 and 3/6 PL Omaha HI...so the 30/60 PL would look suspicious!!

Also, I agree there is nothing wrong with Full Tilt...Why you think this, I dont know
Old 12-09-2005, 03:44 PM

why not wait a few months until you are 21?
Old 12-09-2005, 05:01 PM

If you use neteller they won't id you
Old 12-09-2005, 05:04 PM

Full tilt games are often of poor quality, and there aren't enough players on the site. Also, I hate their software and their bonuses take way too long to clear.

However, I remember the NL games were much better than the limit games. Also, there was no shortage of poor players at the heads up freeze outs. LHE is my mainstay though, because its so much easier to multitable.

On a general note, I take issue with full tilt's marketting campaign of "learn from the pros, play like the pros" etc. They email you strategy articles for christ sake. Partypoker is about pure gambling. There's no strategy image that the site has. They have sidebets and blackjack, and they aren't afraid of that image.

Full tilt gives you strategy books with your players points. Partypoker gives you baseball caps and sandles.
Hella people get smashed out drunk and log onto partypoker on weekend nights. Those same people just aren't attracted to the idiot marketting of ultimate bet, pokerstars, and full tilt. All of those sites deserve to go broke.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:25 PM

There are alot of tight passives at full tilt I can outplay them but they always seem to hit on the river. oh well, nothing new.