Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

View Poll Results: Define Herp's play...
Donk 11 30.56%
Average 21 58.33%
Shark 4 11.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2005, 04:43 AM

Default What feels better?

Really really really really having to pee....and finally getting to.

or

really really really really really having to drop a turd... and finally getting too??
Old 12-08-2005, 04:46 AM

Default Re: What feels better?

All train compartments smell vaguely of [censored]. It gets so you don't mind it. That's the worst thing that I can confess. You know how long it took me to get there? A long time. When you die you're going to regret the things you don't do. You think you're queer? I'm going to tell you something: we're all queer. You think you're a thief? So what? You get befuddled by a middle-class morality? Get shut of it. Shut it out. You cheated on your wife? You did it, live with it. You [censored] little girls, so be it. There's an absolute morality? Maybe. And then what? If you think there is, then be that thing. Bad people go to hell? I don't think so. If you think that, act that way. A hell exists on earth? Yes. I won't live in it. That's me. You ever take a dump made you feel like you'd just slept for twelve hours?
Old 12-08-2005, 04:55 AM

Dropping a big turd is way better- but also has the chance of being uncomfortable in the process. A nice smooth exit is great, but a rough scrathing one is, well rough. Pissing has a lower likely hood of complications, but not nearly as satisfying. Also with a laptop you can multitable while squatting.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:30 AM

Taking a poop is rarely particularly comfortable. You're just glad it's over with. And then sometimes annoyed at how messy it is and how long it takes to clean up. Peeing almost always feels fantastic. Sometimes I get a little shudder of pleasure out of it.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Taking a poop is rarely particularly comfortable. You're just glad it's over with. And then sometimes annoyed at how messy it is and how long it takes to clean up. Peeing almost always feels fantastic. Sometimes I get a little shudder of pleasure out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you say "shudder of pleasure" do you mean like chills? Because I can definitely relate to that.

craig
Old 12-08-2005, 06:05 AM

Yeah, an involuntary shudder, but sometimes I can deepen it by going with it.

Mantak Chia, a Thai internal energy master, notes that one of his early masters had as his sole life extending internal energy method standing on one's toes when one pisses and letting that shudder move and pack itself into your kidneys. The kidneys are related to their external counterpart, the testicles. Bringing energy to the kidneys also lets it flow to the testicles, which stimulates your hormones and raises your energy level. Thus the longevity. If you get able to control the feeling of this, you can feel it both warm your kidneys and your balls too.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:35 AM

Also, it depends on what kind of #2. Sometimes it's messy. Other times, you're in and out.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, it depends on what kind of #2. Sometimes it's messy. Other times, you're in and out.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's almost never an in and out for me. Partly because I have a pretty high standard of cleanliness. I'm not one of those guys who always wishes he didn't have so many brown stains in his underwear.
Old 12-08-2005, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's almost never an in and out for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. Usually, it just comes out.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:35 AM

when I'm on my weekly long runs I have to take a dump somewhere along the way about half the time. if it's near the end I'll hold out until I get home. the result is usually explosively satisfying. pissing is nice, but there's nothing quite like producing a substantial amount of solid matter.