Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Adventures in Bonus Whoring pt II: Adios Paradise

When last we checked in with our valiant hero (me, damn it!) he was a piss ant .5/1 Stud and Hold 'em player with a mere $200 bankroll. NOW, he's a piss ant Stud and Hold 'em player with a $460 Bankroll, thanks to eveybody's amigo Homer, the GRANNY code at Paradise, and a decent winning streak in the midst of some God awful Stud players. (end 3rd person theatrics)

Ok, it took me 5 days to clear this entire bonus two tabling mainly .5/1 Stud. Many claim to have cleared it way quicker, but I can't keep track of dead cards at more than 2 Stud tables. Regardless, I consider it a succesful and profitable venture. And it damn sure beats working at McDonalds or running cattle.

I'm thinking I'll play another day or two until I hit $500 (knock on wood...DOWNSWINGS GET THEE AWAY!) and then hit up Pacific for that %20 up to $500 bonus. Then, my main goal is to hit the %100 up to $600 bonus at Full Tilt.

QUESTION: Why doesn't anybody ever mention this bad ass bonus at Full Tilt? Is there a catch? Do they have a lot of action going on? Or is it just too obviously aweome to waste time typing about
Old 02-25-2005, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Adventures in Bonus Whoring pt II: Adios Paradise

Congratulations! Good start!
Old 02-25-2005, 08:31 PM

I think Full Tilt's bonus is really hard to clear. This is hearsay of course, as I haven't looked at it. Full tilt isn't yet supported by pokertracker either, and I think that keeps some of the data-whores (i coined a new type of whore) away. Me thinks bonuswhores.com has a review. . .

Let me know what u find out, and good luck
Old 02-25-2005, 08:32 PM

I'll let you know what I find out, on the condition I can steal the term "data whore". That's freakin' funny.
Old 02-25-2005, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll let you know what I find out, on the condition I can steal the term "data whore". That's freakin' funny.

[/ QUOTE ] It's all bout collecting them royalties. . . we can set up a player to player transfer at party [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2005, 09:20 PM

There have been several threads about the bonus at Full Tilt since its inception. It is more like a temporary (very good) rakeback deal than a bonus. It will take you several tens of thousands of hands to clear, but it releases in 10% increments. There is another 100% matching bonus at Pokermountain ($500 max) but Pokermountain does not have the playerbase to make this bonus worthwhile, and they have had problems with their cashout interface not working. If you want bonuses RIGHT NOW I would do the Intertops (party skin) 1st time signup bonus along with their reload bonus (reload bonus info is here: 2+2 post about intertops reload )

Good luck whoring!
Old 02-25-2005, 09:25 PM

I don't know if you want to go to Pacific or Full Tilt. Pacific (if you're putting all your money in) is only 1 table max. If you had more money to put in another site it would be better. Full Tilt isn't good at all, I played 2/4 for a while but it was pointless and I just gave up. The players on Pacific are very bad though so that's a plus but the players on Full Tilt and Poker Mountain mentioned earlier are way tighter than other sites. Look on www.bonuswhores.com for different sites.

Additionally, if you haven't hit Party yet go there, if you have, they have a reload bonus on until Mar 2nd so go back.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:19 PM

Is there a code for the Party reload?
Old 02-25-2005, 10:21 PM

BONUSFEB or check the front page next time.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and then hit up Pacific for that %20 up to $500 bonus. Then, my main goal is to hit the %100 up to $600 bonus at Full Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

why would you submit yourself to such torture?