Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-01-2005, 07:45 AM

Default Sign up bonus on Stars

Downloaded Stars software last night- want to sign up for real money games (will be nano / micro limits for first few months)- I couldn't find any links to Bonuses? I will be deposting about $50 to start with.

Any help / pointers much appreciated.

Regards,
Ian
Old 12-01-2005, 07:56 AM

Default Re: Sign up bonus on Stars

They only do random deposit bonuses.

Just wait until the next time they advertise, they come every 6 weeks or so.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:06 AM

Thanks for the info.

Just as a rough guide- what would be a typical sign-up bonus on $50? And is there ususally a restrictions on which games you need to play to clear the bonuses- are the nano / micor limits included?

Cheers,
Ian
Old 12-01-2005, 08:10 AM

20% most likly, So $10 hehe.

They are stacked, meaning they dont expire and you can have 2000 bonuses all waiting to be cleared. I've got about $500 to be cleared($150, $200 etc).

You can clear it when you get to higher stakes buddy.

Good luck at the 0.05/.10, Enjoy it - its fun!
Old 12-01-2005, 10:21 AM

Are you only entitled to these bonuses if you sign-up for a bonus when you open the account?

I haven't worded that very well... What I'm trying to deduce....

If I get home tonight, open a real money account on Stars with no bonus (as there aren't any on at the moment), will I be able to take advantage of future bonus offers?

I am eager to get started- hence I was planning on starting on the nano limits tonight. For the sake of $10 or so, it it really worth me waiting for a few weeks until the bonus offer comes along?

Ian
Old 12-01-2005, 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you only entitled to these bonuses if you sign-up for a bonus when you open the account?

I haven't worded that very well... What I'm trying to deduce....

If I get home tonight, open a real money account on Stars with no bonus (as there aren't any on at the moment), will I be able to take advantage of future bonus offers?

I am eager to get started- hence I was planning on starting on the nano limits tonight. For the sake of $10 or so, it it really worth me waiting for a few weeks until the bonus offer comes along?

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

You will be eligible for future bonuses.

They are generally 20% up to $120.

They are stackable.

They never expire.

You need to get FPP points to clear them and I don't know how far down in the nanos you get FPP. I know my wife plays some at the .02/.04 tables and doesn't get any.

But the bonuses are stackable and never expire.

I have the last three bonuses stacked and am only about halfway through clearing the first one which was from the start of the WCOOP which was, I think August or something.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:01 AM

I don't understand how stacking works ... do you mean you can just put off the bonus until future months? what do you have to do to accomplish this... just sign up for it and then don't deposit money until you want to work on the bonus?
Old 12-01-2005, 11:10 AM

sign up, screw the bonus $10 is crap and by the time you can clear it, it will be peanuts anyhow.

Then load up PT/PA configure both, then start grinding .05/.10

Stackable means you can have multiple bonuses to clear at the time.

Dont expire - Means exactly that, they will stay with you FOREVER untill you decide to clear them.

i have 3stacked or so, about $500 worths.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand how stacking works ... do you mean you can just put off the bonus until future months? what do you have to do to accomplish this... just sign up for it and then don't deposit money until you want to work on the bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stacking means you can deposit 600 bucks for a 120 bonus. You can then decide to not play at stars. 2 months later they offer another bonus and you put in another 600 bucks and now you have 240 in bonus to clear. You can continue this way as long as you want. 3 years from now you can then decide to clear your 2000 dollars in bonus money. that is stackable

You have to deposit to get the bonus every time they come around.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:52 PM

If you REALLY want to clear a bonus with a $50 roll, you can play the stars tournaments. The $1+.20 gives 1 FPP, so you would basiclaly get .20 off your entry.