Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2005, 01:05 AM

Default Re: time to shake things up, Happy Birthday to me

The summer after I graduated high school, I flew out to CA with a friend whose grandmother owned a beach house south of San Jose (La Selva). One week we decided to head down to LA, and having camped our way from Kansas City to CA, we thought we'd find somewhere to camp instead of spending the money on a room.

We found a camp ground in the hills of Malibu that was hike-in only, no RVs. After the mile hike, we arrived at the site to see that there were three places for tents. At the second was a normal tent. But at the first there was a plain mattress on the ground. A few feet away was a clothesline strung with what we guessed was dirty laundry. There was a small pile of a couple pans, some coffee, and other foodstuffs.

We set up our stuff and did some sight-seeing during the day. When we got back, we met our neighbors in the tent. It was a couple in their 20's, and they both had roughly 10 pounds of metal hanging from their faces in various ways. While a couple midwestern kids were initially put off by this, Lance and Jenny turned out to be a couple of very nice, interesting people from MN, who had come to LA because they heard there was a demand for movie extras with metal in their faces.

Eventually the conversation turned to our as-of-yet missing neighbor, he of the lone mattress. His name was Bill, and he was a registered sex offender, and a fairly serious one at that. Multiple convictions for various sex crimes. According to Lance, ol' Bill had been kicked out of every dive motel and run down apartment complex in north LA. He had thus taken to living in this state park in Malibu.

We slept in petrified fear for two days. Sometime during day three, the park rangers came by and evicted Bill the Sex Offender. Apparently you can only stay in a state park for a month, after which time you must leave. We celebrated with Lance and Jenny with a little booze and a campfire story.

Lesson: if you camp somewhere, make sure you don't sleep next to a career felon. With a taste for buggery.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:09 AM

I can only assume that this was the bit of fun that I thought it was. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2005, 01:26 AM

because youre a fan of wrestling makes sense now.

i wonder why 2+2 entrusted their most high traffic forum over to a 16 year old im not sure but that is up to them.

i always had you pictured as some bitter, rejected 30+ year old trying to exert his power on here after years of failed employment advancement.

but really youre probably a confused lonely high school student that doesnt fit in and gets his frustrations out through his power struggles on the internet. work your demons out i say. ban away for your birthday month and set yourself free!

bwana
Old 11-06-2005, 01:47 AM

I wonder how many more people would chime in on how stupid and pathetic censoreds actions where if they didnt feel that later down the line they would be more likely to be banned by him for not being on his side.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:48 AM

I need but invoke, and greatness will ensue. Nice story.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder how many more people would chime in on how stupid and pathetic censoreds actions where if they didnt feel that later down the line they would be more likely to be banned by him for not being on his side.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh. [censored] knows i think he's kind of a prick. on the flip side, i think he's done good for this forum, and if i didn't think he was, i'd let him know. that being said, the actions he will take this month are a bit drastic, IMO, but amusing nevertheless. at the very least, we're in for entertainment.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:58 AM

i dont think he is really 17. i believe he is actually like 34 if i remember the thread about him asking for advice at hooking up with milf on airplane.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:04 AM

I'm not digging this one [censored] but whatever. Have fun.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont think he is really 17. i believe he is actually like 34 if i remember the thread about him asking for advice at hooking up with milf on airplane.

[/ QUOTE ]

that seems to make more sense. maybe he's a disgruntled postal worker. seems to fit his profile.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:08 AM

So, something like the regular to make the dumbest post every day gets banned? Hot.