Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Did I make the right play here?

Please post the ethnicity of these fools. I've had a similar run in with idiots like that.

I was in the express lane(10 items or less) with my girl and she counts our items and says "Oh no, we have eleven items." The mexicans(man and woman) in front of us have just put at least 18 items on the conveyor so I laugh and say something like, "It doesn't matter, they have about 18 items."

The woman gets this pissy look on her face and says something to her man and he just kind of chuckles. I notice as they're leaving the mexichick looks back and gives me the pissy look again.

So we check out and take our groceries out and the mexicans are backing out and I look at the chick as I walk past.

She says "What the [censored] joo lookin' at?!" So I nonchalantly walk in front of their car and raise my arms and shrug my shoulders like "what me worry?" and keep walking to my car.

Then the mexidude who's driving peels out and drives real fast right by me. Yeah real scary there guy. He was almost twice my size but didn't have the balls to confront me like a man. All he could muster was a lame display of aggression spinning his tires. If he'd wanted to fight, I would have stuck him with my Spyderco Police model. You can't go through life letting people treat you like [censored] just because you're afraid to take an ass whoopin'.

Close the borders already.
Old 08-09-2005, 06:43 PM

You made the wrong play going to Wendy's for lunch.

Indy
Old 08-09-2005, 06:46 PM

[censored] em -

they could have been stoned/high/drunk and looking for a fight - [censored] like that ain't worth getting killed for - if he was feeling up your Girlfriend, maybe, but I'd have let it go...

actually, I'd have probably told him to [censored] off and gotten his license number and reported him to the cops - and then ran when he chased me - but either way, ain't worth a fight with 3 guys...

RB
Old 08-09-2005, 06:53 PM

First I would fix his grammer, then tell him he should seriously consider killing himself, next call him a nit, tell him to stick it in his pooper I'll let his friend elaborate do you see why? then i'd top it all off by heading home and masturbating to my jessica alba wallpaper.
Old 08-09-2005, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're right, my life is pretty sad. I should stop text messaging friends and reading news articles and start making 800 worthless posts a day on a poker website.

BTW, isn't your birthday today or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2005, 07:04 PM

Sorry to disappoint you Adolf, but they were white.
Old 08-09-2005, 07:06 PM

I Think you played it perfectly. Who gives a [censored] if hes all pissed about something pointless and dumb, doesnt mean you have to respond in the same way. He wants to kick ure ass because you (supposedly)looked at him funny, and you realize this is obviously lame. So should you reply in anger and threaten him? IMO, thats just as lame.

(insert some wise david caradine Kung Fu quote here)
Old 08-09-2005, 07:07 PM

Him: "DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM???"

You, in your best Diniro, "You talking to me?"
Old 08-09-2005, 07:21 PM

total bitch move but better to be that and alive than keep it real and get ur ass kicked...
Old 08-09-2005, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rundown of the story: I am sitting in my car earlier today in the Wendy's parking lot on my lunch break. I'm sitting there text messaging a couple people, reading the sports page, basically procrastinating till I have to go back to work.

Suddenly a large black SUV pulls up next to me really quickly and the driver hops out and runs inside. I see they have food in the car, so I figure they screwed up their drive thru order and he's running inside to get whatever they left out. Whatever. I go back to the newspaper. Also while the driver is inside, the passenger (a woman) starts throwing a bunch of miscellaneous litter out of her window (the side facing me). Looked like peanut shells (?), a tomato slice from her sandwich, a couple bits of paper. This catches my eye, so I look over again. I don't make eye contact with the woman but I notice there's another guy sitting in the back seat. Again, whatever. I go back to reading.

Anyway, the driver comes back out, gets in the car and pulls away. I notice though, that instead of leaving the parking lot, he turns around and parks behind me again (not blocking me in, just kind of perpendicular to the spot where he was just parked). He rolls down the window and starts yelling something that I can't hear because my windows are up. He looks pissed. I roll down my window to see what he's saying and it's "DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM???" I give him a baffled look and kind of shrug my shoulders at him. He then yells "THEN WHY THE F*** ARE YOU STARING AT US???" I never did anything that could have been considered "staring." I give another baffled look, say "Uh, sorry?" and roll my window back up and turn back to my newspaper. Fortunately he drives away.

Did I handle this correctly or was I a pussy? What would you guys have done? Keep in mind Mr. Testosterone was a good deal bigger than me and looked like he could fight. It just caught me so off guard I didn't even know how to react. I guess if he had gotten out of the car and started coming toward me I would have just peeled out of there. Advice on this type of situation?

[/ QUOTE ]
hey man, you live to fight another day.. but in all seriousness what you did was fine. you don't have to even be a nihilist or pacifist sp? to know fighting would have been lose lose