Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2005, 06:07 PM

Default UB withdrawal problem

I deposited $200 to UB last week because of their 50% reload bonus and cashed out right away. I don't play there at the moment but why not stack up a few bonus dollars for future play? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
I've done this numerous times before without any problems. But this time my withdrawal was cancelled and I got this email from UB:

<ul type="square">Please be advised that your withdrawal has been subject to a random security verification. We have noticed that you are requesting a withdrawal in the amount of $200.00 and this amount is not related to game-play. Upon verification of your account, you have deposited then withdrew immediately without playing.

In order to minimize fraudulent activity, please provide us with an explanation of the circumstances of this activity so we may proceed with your withdrawal request.

Your withdrawal# 427865 has been cancelled until we receive your reply.

Sincerely,

Leslie
Accounts Department
[/list]
Did anybody else get an email like this? I can't say that I really blame UB for this but I'd like to know what to do next...
Old 06-14-2005, 06:10 PM

Default Re: UB withdrawal problem

[ QUOTE ]
I can't say that I really blame UB for this but I'd like to know what to do next...

[/ QUOTE ]

give them some play, and THEN withdraw.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:32 PM

Did you deposit via Neteller? If not, then I could see why they might raise a flag.

Why not play a SnG or two, give them 48hours in courtesy interest, then pull.

As far as a reply, tell them you wanted to take advantage of this re-deposit bonus so to capitalize on it with play at a later date.

-Ryan
Old 06-14-2005, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you deposit via Neteller?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I deposited via Neteller. I guess I'll play there a bit before cashing out next time. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2005, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did anybody else get an email like this? I can't say that I really blame UB for this but I'd like to know what to do next...

[/ QUOTE ]

Several people have gotten these lately. I play for a few hours after each deposit before I pull the money back out. I seem ot add about $100 in bonus dollars each month...and then play off about $25. So now I am up to $750 in bonus dollars there and growing...

Acme