Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2005, 09:23 PM

Default it was going to be an easy decision until he called [preflop]

Alright, finally starting to get back into the online playing mood. Hopefully I'll have some interesting hands to someday post, though for now my first Q is preflop [sigh i hate PF Q's]...

6 handed $150/300. I'll give names first (for those who know the players) and reads after.

I open UTG with KQo. Folded to Lager [not Lager, but a friend of his] on the button who 3-bets. Lager is good. Not as good as the real Lager, but still a very tough opponent. Raise! 4-bets out of the SB. This is a sign to be scared. Raise! imo can be described as "tight, solid" and when he's open capping here against two solid peoples' raises, watch out. Ok, all ready to fold suuuper quickly.

Then he calls in the BB. The reason I'm in the game. He's not super awful. But still bad. Like one hand, he called a 3 bet outta his BB with J2sooted. And he is willing to sometimes get outta line postflop but still for the most part is super ez to play vs.

Is this enough to turn a super ez fold into a call?