Old 10-27-2005, 10:27 AM

Default Re: Party VIP offers - November

$200 for 7000 raked..............tried to negotiate, no dice
Old 10-27-2005, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
206-203-5004

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a Seattle, Washington, USA area code.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:36 AM

I wouldn't say I'm way too happy at all. I just said I'm considering throwing some hands their way next month to see if it does, indeed, get better. If not, it's hardly like I've lost much. If it continues to be pitiful offers like this one, I have plenty of other choices on where to play.
Old 10-27-2005, 02:41 PM

$150 for 6000 raked hands at 5/10 ring (comes out to about 10%). He said that a minimum of 4000 raked hands gets me VIP member status. This will allow me to get VIP specific deposit bonuses as well as better customer service (a direct line to VIP service). He also said that if I play more than 6000 hands, I'll receive the proportioned amount over the base 6000. For example, if I play 12000 raked hands, I'll receive $300.

I asked that if I moved up to 10/20 ring, will I get a better deal? He said yes, the VIP bonuses are renegotiable every month.

So, I think I'll just play my average for the month and see if I can get better deals in the future based on my amount of play. The deposit bonus working along with the VIP bonus sounds very enticing.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:09 PM

I didn't read all the responses so if I'm rehashing something mentioned earlier I apologize.

I E-mailed bonus@partypoker.com a few weeks ago and someone finally got around to replying to me today. I don't play much on party, only to clear a reload every month. I sent them an E-mail saying I would move a large portion of my play to their site if they offered some kind of "incentive" for high volume play.

Here's the E-mail I got...

Patrick:

Thank you for contacting Party Poker regarding incentives.

In November PartyPoker.com will initiate its brand new VIP Club. Membership benefits include monthly cash bonuses based on your play, direct customer service contacts, and new promotions and bonuses.

The base for VIP Club membership is playing in 4,000 raked hands per month at a minimum $1/$2 level.

This will be an exciting month for PartyPoker.com, and we hope you will a part of it.

Daniel Wexler
Promotions Manager

Shockingly coherent, I almost doubt it came from Party Poker.

Guess I'll play 4000 raked hands there next month just to see what happens...
Old 10-27-2005, 06:31 PM

Thought I'd share.

I haven't played Party since the last reload in early September. In October I got a pop-up offering $160 for 1960 points. Playing at my current limit of $10/$20 6-max, it's actually not a terrible offer and equates to about 13.67% RB; I haven't played for it yet.

On Monday evening I sent an email to VIP stating that I'd heard Party was offering incentives for high-volume players to come back and play at Party. I described my Ocotber offer and explained that (1) it would be attractive as a Gold and possibly a Silver VIP member (I am a lowly Blue since I never play at Party); but (2) more important to me was a consistent "on all the time" incentive that scales to the number of hands / limits I play during the month.

I got a formulaic email offering details on the generic VIP club with a closing that someone would contact me shortly.

I received a call earlier today with an offer of $300 for 9,000 raked hands (not points). The offer itself was uniteresting as it is effectively 6.2% RB. I explained that I might play the October bonus just to see what the games on Party are like, but that the current offer for November wasn't interesting. I emphasized that I would be more interested in a longer-term offer that I could count on every month. The representative (British, articulate, informed) stated that she didn't set bonus levels / incentives, and further indicated that they are experimenting a bit with VIP rewards. She continued that some months it might be cash for points / cash for raked hands, some months it might be freerolls available only to the VIP club members, some months it might be a chance to play in land-based events, etc. She also indicated that the bonus offers would almost certainly improve with more play, but that since the program was so new she didn't feel comfortable promising anything. I reiterated that consistent, scaling rewards month in and out was of interest to me personally, and indicated that I tracked my play pretty closely as many high-volume players do; I explained that I figured I contributed approximately $0.40 per hand in rake, and $300 for 9000 raked hands just wasn't an incentive. When asked if I was rejecting the November offer I said that it would not encourage me to play 9000 raked hands at Party in Nov, so basically yes. I stated that I assumed the bonus offers were based on revenue generated for Party (hands, limits, etc.) and she confirmed. I encouraged her to check with those that determined the bonus offers (since she said she did not) to see if there was something more interesting available, and she asked permission to go back to her manager and call me back at some point if there was something more available. I said of course. We'll see. I think I'll clear the October pop-up offer over the next few days in the meantime.
Old 10-27-2005, 07:19 PM

$1200 for 15K raked hands
Old 10-27-2005, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$1200 for 15K raked hands

[/ QUOTE ]

8 cents/hand. I think that's the best one so far. What limit(s) do you play? And what's your history with PartyPoker?
Old 10-27-2005, 07:47 PM

I think it is pretty clear party is doing a statistical analysis to see which bonus gets them the most money.

So, How much money do they need to give to get X amount of hands out of you.

So they are going to try give up the least.

I think it would be best if the people getting offerd the worse bonuses, didn't play hardly at all.

The people getting the strong bonuses comparable to rakeback or better, should play extra.

If we want to control the outcome of these tests.

my 2 cents
blake
Old 10-27-2005, 08:15 PM

Nice work!

How the hell did you manage that, do you play insanely high? Are you like the most loyal party customer ever? You must post details.