Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2005, 11:56 PM

Default Welcome to Mid-High Heads-Up and Short-Handed!

Hi, and welcome to the Mid-High Heads-Up & Short-Handed forum! (MHUSH for short)

This forum is the result of the existing Heads-Up and Short-Handed(HUSH) forum being split due to high volume. There is a corresponding Small-Stakes Heads-Up and Short-Handed(SSHUSH) forum that has also been created.

MHUSH will mostly cater to two to six player limit hold'em games 10/20 and higher. Stakes smaller than 10/20 are encouraged to be displayed in SSHUSH where they will receive the proper attention from players of similar limits.

Heads-Up posts have historically been scarce in the HUSH forum, because they get lost in the high traffic. MHUSH was also created so that higher-stakes HU and 3handed hold'em could receive the attention it deserves - feel free to post Heads-Up hand histories and strategy questions! It is our hope that MHUSH will be home to high-quality, high-content poker strategy for Heads-Up play and all manner of shorthanded, not just 6max.

A new forum has also been created, called "Beats, Brags, and Variance." This new forum will be home to downswing posts, graph posts, no-content and low-content poker posts of all forms. Posts of this nature in MHUSH will be moved to the new BBV forum to keep MHUSH as high-content as possible.

Welcome to MHUSH! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Us.

-The moderators of MHUSH: Josh., Schneids, and Surfbullet
Old 11-26-2005, 02:02 AM

Default Re: Welcome to Mid-High Heads-Up and Short-Handed!

Fantastic.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:43 PM

This explains why I don't see any of the familiar faces posting today. But this is what I don't understand. As of last week, I had my in favorite's file a link directed to HUSH; now that same link goes straight to SHUSH. How did my browser know that I don't belong in MHUSH?

PS. I would have posted this under the "welcome to shush" but then none of you would ever have seen it.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:01 PM

hey wynton,

The former HUSH forum was moved in its entirety to SSHUSH. So, any previous links to HUSH posts would then be redirected to SSHUSH. I moved currently active 10/20+ posts over to MHUSH so if you had those bookmarked they would have changed too.

I keep an eye on the SSHUSH forum throughout the day so if you had posted this in the "Welcome to SSHUSH" post I would have seen it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Surf
Old 11-26-2005, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I keep an eye on the SSHUSH forum throughout the day so if you had posted this in the "Welcome to SSHUSH" post I would have seen it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

But then I wouldn't have had the chance to act bitter and petulant.