Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2005, 09:50 PM

Default Re: Party points bonus = Crock of Crap

[ QUOTE ]
The non holdem games at Party have dropped in half since the split.

[/ QUOTE ]

Horseshit
Old 12-03-2005, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why did you even attempt that crappy bonus?

You could have cleared 400 in bonus with that many hands played with a combination of play at several sites.

You could have even qualified for a 100k and 20k free roll along with a $100 bonus for about a third of that play at one site alone. Then got a $100 bonus each at Bet365 and TGC for 500 raked hands each. Plus another $100 in bonus at a variety of other sites with the remaining hands you have already played.

So pretty much you blew $400 in bonuses plus a 100k and 20k free roll entry with small entry numbers because you got sucked in to Partys crappy little insulting bonus. Live and learn I guess.

Soon, Party players will understand they are getting screwed by the myth that there are more fish at that site than others. That is so far from the truth yet the myth goes on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you EVER respond with anything useful, or do you always spout off about what great bonuses you get that no one else has ever heard of and you won't share? I think you need a couple more asterices under your name.
Old 12-03-2005, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you EVER respond with anything useful, or do you always spout off about what great bonuses you get that no one else has ever heard of and you won't share? I think you need a couple more asterices under your name.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not my fault you don't read the internet bonus forum here, or BW. Don't blame me for not spoon feeding you with whats already being and been discussed. Besides, I did name more than one in my reply to boot. Can't you read?

So what are you pissed off about other than someone attacked the only site you ever knew? Sometimes the word moran just doesn't apply.

So now I ask, do you ever reply to someone other than whining and complaining about their reply? Do you have anything useful to add to this or any other discussion? Or is this the extent of what you are able to post? People like you make me laugh. All you know in life is what was given to you. If someone doesn't please your desires, you whine like a baby, because you feel it's your right to have everything handed to you.

Go cry to someone else now, I'm done with you.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:20 AM

lol. Awesome [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2005, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol. Awesome [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You would of loved the old Abusive Cafe back in the day... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2005, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The non holdem games at Party have dropped in half since the split.

[/ QUOTE ]

Horseshit

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess in the games I want to play it has. There are never 3/6 and almost never 5/10 stud8 games. I notice that there used to be 4-6 1/2 6 max games, now there is 1. O8 is same way except the 5/10 6 max seem to be intact. Just my observation.