Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2005, 10:42 AM

Default I\'m done too. Nobody cares. Nobody read. (vent)

I just finished dumping 200bb at party 5/10. I'm done. I have 5k left and I'm cashing it all out. I feel completely like party is rigged. I was a 3bb/100 winning player at 2/4 over 50k hands then a 2bb/100 winning player at 5/10 over 15k until Party decided to rape my butt hole. I really don't feel it can all be the coincidence of "varience". All of a sudden all my big hands get sucked out on or they win the blinds. Every set I hit is in a tiny heads-up pot. Every draw I hit is in a tiny heads-up pot.

Basically I was running break-even for 10k hands. All I was doing was generating rake for party. Well forget it. Now that the < 3 out beats keep coming, over and over and over I'm done. They're not getting my rake anymore.

You can call me a losing player, an idiot or whatever. But when all my good hands/monsters win tiny pots and every else gets sucked out on. When all I'm doing is treading water so I can convienently generate my massive amounts of rake to the site I become suspicious. The only people who suck out on me are the fish. No way it is fair. No way every set I hit is coincidentally in a tiny heads up pot, while my massive draws and hands in large pots lose to crappy cards. Over and over and over. Over 15k hands easily. This isn't varience. Its software collusion.

Whatever. I suck. I won't let the door hit me on the way out. Good day.