Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 02:20 PM

Default Re: McDonalds employees set world record for idiotcy

[ QUOTE ]
It does seem fishy that the person is named Donna Summers and the most famous Donna Summers song is She Works Hard For Her Money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trivia: that song is about the ladies' rest room attendant at Chasen's, an old-Hollywood restaurant in LA.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After 2 hours on the phone, it takes the janitor to call bull [censored], and get the chick manager to call the cops. Maybe he'll get promoted to fry cook; the job he probably couldn't get because he dropped out of high school.

[/ QUOTE ]

I worked at McDonalds when I was 16 and if I remember correctly the janitors were top of the food chain so to speak. They got paid more than the store manager on a per hour basis.

The idiotcy defintely cracked me up.

As to the video: How could people possibly be so effing stupid? I was hearing two hours, then three hours...these guys couldn't figure this was crap after THREE HOURS? I would have thought three minutes would be way on the high side.

That's just not right. I have to think that at least the guy getting to do the sodomy on the idiot teenager knew it was a hoax, but found that the hoax was working out well for him, getting him a little sodomy action he thought he could probably get away with. He definitely deserves to go to jail. Nobody is that dumb.

The manager was pure dumb. Shows you how much like cattle people are and are willing to be.

And the teenage girl was dumber than a bucket of rocks, too. She is after all a teenager, and impressionable as hell and easy to intimidate, but still, she had to have known something was going on too. I don't hold her entirely blameless. This probably fit into something in her psyche, too. Even a child would know it's not part of doing the right thing to take orders to give strangers blowjobs or whatever.

The whole thing smacks of Stockholm Syndrome a little to me, in that the people must have known what was going on was wrong but adapted their thinking to it until it they were in their own little world where it wasn't outrageous to think it was right.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is more compelling than the lesbian cheerleader story.

[/ QUOTE ]

??????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I do believe a link is in order here.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And the teenage girl was dumber than a bucket of rocks, too. She is after all a teenager, and impressionable as hell and easy to intimidate, but still, she had to have known something was going on too. I don't hold her entirely blameless.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah if the average teenage girl is that stupid then a lot more teenage guys would be getting laid.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is more compelling than the lesbian cheerleader story.

[/ QUOTE ]

??????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I do believe a link is in order here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe anyone missed this .
Old 11-14-2005, 02:43 PM

Or they would spend whole afternoons walking face first into telephone poles until passersby pulled them sideways and set them back on their original course.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The whole thing smacks of Stockholm Syndrome a little to me, in that the people must have known what was going on was wrong but adapted their thinking to it until it they were in their own little world where it wasn't outrageous to think it was right.

[/ QUOTE ]

if that's what youre describing as the stockhom syndrome, it's actually something different. stockholm syndrome is when the captured starts to sympathize w/ the captors.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if that's what youre describing as the stockhom syndrome, it's actually something different. stockholm syndrome is when the captured starts to sympathize w/ the captors.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he might have been referring to a Stanford Prison Experiment-like situation. maybe?
Old 11-14-2005, 02:57 PM

Wow, this story really shocks me. I don't know whether to feel bad for the teen girl or just shake my head at the ignorance. I can almost understand a teen with her first job going through with the strip search, but doing jumping jacks, standing on a chair, and giving a BJ???!!!

I really wish I could hear what the guy on the phone was saying, and how he could have possibly justified some of the actions to the others on the phone.