Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 11:19 PM

Default Re: How Much Do You Guys Make at the $55 SnG\'s?

[ QUOTE ]
Eastbay wrote:
I'm not a pro, but I have sustained $50/hr over 1k+ samples at the 55's, mostly 4-tabling.

eastbay

[/ QUOTE ]

How long ago was that Eastbay?

Worse week was -$53/hr. Best week was +104/hr.

Last 850 SnGs= $39/hr (luckbox helped)

All figures were 4 tabling.

but no matter what #'s people list, it might not apply post party secession from the player pool.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:37 PM

don't you think numbers will get better, not worse?

if i went to play on party now, i'd think the player quality would be worse now while many took money out of the skins and are waiting to see what to do and even when many migrate to party, not all will
Old 10-11-2005, 11:42 PM

Not nessisarily, all the intelligent people moved back to party, the fish that were on the skins remained. So there's probably a few thousand LESS fish on the party tables.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:43 PM

Bear in mind these are PokerStars results from their $55+$5 turbos. I've mostly 6-tabled continuously (recently doing 8 with second monitor now), since playing in sets doesn't make too much sense at that site. First time for me at this level buyin, started in September, 17.6% roi so far after 688 games. Average length is weird since signup and waiting for the sng to begin have to be factored in at Stars. Also, it takes 15+ minutes before I can usually get 6+ tables running at once, just like it takes 15+ minutes to finish them all once I decide to quit. Average length probably has to be in the range of 45-60 minutes though... So between 6-8 sng's per hour, or $63-$84/hr I think. I really wish SNGTracker worked on Stars since this site has been kind.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How much money do you pros (actually just good/successful players in general) make at the $55 sng's per hour? In other words, how much can someone make per hour playing the $55 sngs? Also, how many tables do you play at once to achieve this rate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Errm, $100/hr since I've played them, but that's not been that long. I play 8 at once. I run good. I also only play at peak times.

I hope to sustain $60-70 an hour, which is well within what I condiser realistic. I may add another monitor if I stay at the 55s to 12 table, but I think that would only add another $15 or so on the top of my hourly rate, since I would probably only play 1 Party acct with a 10 table max.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:20 AM

Platying mostly in peak hours, and averaging 8.5 tables an hour (because sometimes I play for a few hours and play continuously, and sometimes I'll add another if I bust in 9th or 10th), I make $105/hr 8-tabling plus rakeback, so about $115 /hr. That's over around 3k 55s, though I only have the stats from my last 1300 because I lost some of my earlier data.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Platying mostly in peak hours, and averaging 8.5 tables an hour (because sometimes I play for a few hours and play continuously, and sometimes I'll add another if I bust in 9th or 10th), I make $105/hr 8-tabling plus rakeback, so about $115 /hr. That's over around 3k 55s, though I only have the stats from my last 1300 because I lost some of my earlier data.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn good job over 3k SNGs, very nice stats.

And to address the Party-fish situation since Party has dropped all the skins. Trust me, the waters are still going to be fishy as ever.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:28 AM

About this much 8 tabling in sets. I hit a mild downswing at the end though as you can see so it should probably be higher. About $185 an hour is normal...
Old 10-12-2005, 02:35 AM

$185 an hour YEAH OK
Old 10-12-2005, 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I hit a mild downswing at the end though as you can see so it should probably be higher. About $185 an hour is normal...

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of you guys are so funny.

By saying you think your results "should" be better because you had a mild downswing, implies that you feel most of your large data sets "should not" include mild downswings.

With MesseJesse and The Don taking so much money out of these games, I don't see how there was anything left for me last year.

Irieguy