Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2005, 11:56 AM

Default The last straw w/ my InterPoker bonus (or lack thereof)

Just bitching some more about this.

I recently sent this email to Ryan Hartley, the 'manager' of IP. We'll see if it gets me anywhere.

[ QUOTE ]

Ryan,

I am writing to express my extreme disgust with the second-rate service and support I have received from Interpoker.

I have written seven times regarding a simple problem I have had; I played the required number of hands to receive my initial deposit bonus but I have received nothing. This has been an issue for five weeks. The problem is simple, and you personally acknowledged the mistake, however nothing has been done to rectify it.

This is the last time I am going to write regarding this issue. Interpoker has proven through it's slow responding and utterly useless support staff that the satisfaction of it's customers is not a priority for it's business.

I maintain accounts on several online poker sites, and this is by far the worst experience I have encountered to date. Sites such as PartyPoker, Pokerstars, Pacific Poker and PokerRoom, to name a few, have always been extremely supportive and their gaming experience has always been positive.

I have been updating my experience regarding my problems with Interpoker on a high traffic, well respected poker forum on the internet, and many of the forum users have shared similar experiences with Interpoker. It is unfortunate that a business in such a competitive environment cannot make customer satisfaction their ultimate objective.

Cordially,

PkrGoblin

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll update with any progress.

PG
Old 01-24-2005, 12:17 PM

Default Re: The last straw w/ my InterPoker bonus (or lack thereof)

If you really wanted to bitch where it matters, you'd go to the CRYP financial message boards, such as at Yahoo and Raging Bull to name a few, and alert their SHAREHOLDERS of what you believe the customer support to be.

CRYP runs ECASH DIRECT where the problems usually lay with customer dissatisfaction. The individual sites that MUST use ECASH are not the ones often to blame, as they can't seem to resolve what happens from this third party any better than you the customer can.

That's why I quit complaining about any of the crypto sites support. My problems have always been with ECASH which they don't control.

Shareholders don't like to hear customers bitch on their financial message boards. Your bitchin would be much more effective there.
Old 01-24-2005, 12:22 PM

I'll look into that thanks

PG
Old 01-24-2005, 12:30 PM

How many hands did you play? 451?
Old 01-24-2005, 12:40 PM

Even if E-cash is the main problem Interpoker are responsible for working with partners that cannot deliver.

I also would like to second that Interpoker has one of the worst support organisations i've been in contact with. I'm glad none of my problems involved any serious amounts of money so that i could let it go...

Regards snow
Old 01-24-2005, 12:48 PM

I have had a few issues at IP and emailed them 5-10 times.
I have NEVER recieved a reply.
Old 01-24-2005, 12:53 PM

Have you tried phoning support? My last problem with IP (to my surprise) was resolved in 5 minutes by calling their number at the advice of another 2+2er.

1-877-874-0274
Old 01-24-2005, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How many hands did you play? 451?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a very good question, because to count the hands must be raked; I found that about 3 of 4 hands that I played at InterPoker were actually raked. My bonus credited immediatly upon meeting the raked hand requirement.
Old 01-24-2005, 01:31 PM

I have never had a problem with IP ever. the money was automatically cleared when I hit the proper number of hands. I feel that you most likely just counted hands. Once you got to 450 then you stopped. So your raked hand count is probably around 375. I see this complaint all the time. On every message board I look at (currently around 125 boards)I see this same complaint. People all pissed off over something that isn't the website's fault. It is their own fault.
Old 01-24-2005, 02:25 PM

How can you count how many hands you've played at InterPoker?