Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 05:29 PM

Default Re: Absolute rakeback problem

ME TOO
Old 10-20-2005, 07:00 PM

So I'm about to sign up for a new absolute account and make sure i get rakeback this time. will this work? can i use the same neteller?
Old 10-21-2005, 10:59 AM

I signed up on Absoulte just to clear a bonus and try the site out. I signed up to a rakeback site, and have sent a couple of emails and similarly have received "We are waiting on AP to do XYZ, there's nothing we can do".
I've nearly got the bonus cleared and then I'll be cashing out never to return so I'm personally not too bothered.
Old 10-21-2005, 01:19 PM

On the subject of Absolute tracking....

They have not had the best track (no pun intended) record due to browsers and messed up links.

However they have recently brought their affiliate program in house and they have a great team Fred/Lindsay working on correcting all the outstanding issues.

If you thought you'd signed up with an affiliate but it went wrong, the affiliate should be able to tell talk to AP and get you switched across. The only time they wont do this is if you actually set the account up ages before hand or if you are just opening a second account.

But if a player had genuinely thought they'd signed up but it had gone wrong then you should have no problem getting reassigned. They do updates at the month end so you may have to wait a couple of weeks to see your stats....but then everything should be fine....

Kind regards

Jess
Old 10-21-2005, 01:35 PM

I've had the same problem with absolute. I;ve heard that you need to make sure to sign up through Internet Explorer to get tracked properly. I signed up through firefox and it didn't work.
Old 10-21-2005, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I signed up for absolute through an affiliate however I must have done something wrong because for whatever reason I'm not getting rakeback there. Is there anything I can do, or anything I can ask my affiliate to do(like contact absolute?). Is closing this account and opening another account, with the same neteller, and doing rakeback possible? Any experience with this or a problem at another site not giving you rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]
Several major affiliate sites warn that when signing up for Absolute you must use Internet Explorer and not some other browser. The claim is that AP may be unable to track you otherwise.

Some sites did not provide this warning. This shows the advantage of visiting as many affiliate sites as you can while rakeback shopping and reading everything. No affiliate site is totally accurate and complete with every detail you might need to know. You always get a better picture if you use multiple sources for your background reading.
Old 10-31-2005, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'd be interested in hearing about some absolute rb offers via pm.

[/ QUOTE ] Me too.