Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2005, 06:42 PM

Default Re: A guy I knew semi-well, who is a movie star, murdered a cop.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a big part of me wishes I would have done something different many years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

worst post ever. You were a bouncer, saw a celebrity who has now done something stupid, and now wish you.. what? Took him under your wing? Teach him the facts of life? ughhhhhhh [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you not read the part about when he held a broken bottle of vodka? He tried to stab the other guy. There is a lot more to it, I'm not going to share everything with OOT. I hung with or around this guy for 3 or more years, always watching my back because something just wasn't right. I wasn't just some guy who met in in a club, get it?

PS: Not a bouncer, a doorman. A huge difference, bouncers are hired muscle, doormen are hired personalities.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean, I used to hang out with a OJ alot. I washed his golf clubs after he played. BUT I wasnt just some dumb golf club washer he met, we were very close, if only there was something I could have done.....

On a serious note, this sounds like one of those posts that you think was gonna be really good, and then you post it and everyone is like "thats gay". and then you comeback and say well you dont know the whole story, Im not gonna tell OOT everything about my very special relationship with some b rated actor nobody cares about!!