Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2005, 05:02 PM

Default In too deep(gimmick account thread)

Kind of inspired by the dating dumb girls post...

My girl and I have been going out about 1.5 years now. We live together and work together, which most people say is too much time together but it never has been. Lately we've been fighting a lot, if not every day. Our fights have been getting progressively worse, and more than a few times I've wanted to break up but she won't let me go. Her past is WAY different than mine. Not to go into it but it's basically a mess, her mom abandoned her family multiple times and cheated etc etc. After about 8 months into our relationship, she revealed she had herpes. I wanted to break up with her so bad but obviously I didnt. I feel like part of me still resents that to this day.

I started a new school a few months ago and met a really really amazing girl who thinks I'm single, and we've became really good friends with the opportunity for more. With all our fighting and [censored], I really want to explore this opportunity but I dont know how to break it off with my girlfriend. I dont want to do the stupid "lets take a break" thing. Any ideas, I really need help