Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 12-26-2005, 07:13 PM

Default eurobet bonus bad beat

for a stupid $600 bonus which isn't even cleared yet

just dropped 155 bbs at 3/6 6max today over 1200 hands

i am seriously considering killing myself and/or quitting this stupid [censored] juvenile [censored] piece of [censored] [censored] game

odds are good I will have killed myself or be playing .5/1 before I get the last 500 pts to get this now sorely needed six bills

i haven't won in two months

that's about it
Old 12-26-2005, 07:16 PM

Default Re: eurobet bonus bad beat

I bet you were in a great frame of mind for that 10/20 stint
Old 12-26-2005, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I bet you were in a great frame of mind for that 10/20 stint

[/ QUOTE ]

ha, that was actually in the very beginning like two weeks ago when i was good at poker and actually had a bankroll

followed a buddy and it wasn't actually that crazy at the time but i know how that looks
Old 12-26-2005, 07:19 PM

This is ugly. Its an ugliness I can relate to because I play similar limits and am in the process of clearing the Euro 600. I decided to only go for 2K points a month instead of hitting it all at once. I dont think that will help you any. GL
Old 12-26-2005, 07:24 PM

I'm actually doing this $600 bonus now as well, 2 tabling 5/10 5 max.

1st day dropped 20BB, last night I won 50 BB, and I just dropped 50 back. I'm really fearing the 250BB drop though.

I easily have the roll for it, I just normally play lower.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:31 PM

yeah, that [censored] bonus took me forever to clear.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, that [censored] bonus took me forever to clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it's actually clearing pretty fast, I mean it looks to be going at <10x hands not sure on raked hands. it's just i'm losing MY [censored] ASS

the worst is that it's the day after christmas and I'm finally going to go spend time with my gf and I feel terrible about the surly mood I'm sure to be in but have no idea how to turn that around and it makes me feel like [censored]

pps: the party VIP manager just picked the absolute worst time to finally email me back about december vip offers (just the stupid [censored] cruise) and boy did he get an eyeful
Old 12-26-2005, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the worst is that it's the day after christmas and I'm finally going to go spend time with my gf and I feel terrible about the surly mood I'm sure to be in but have no idea how to turn that around and it makes me feel like [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

i usually recommend going for a walk to clear your head before going from bad session to hanging with gf.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i usually recommend going for a walk to clear your head before going from bad session to hanging with gf.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah walking/riding the train over there now so hopefully it dies down but doubtful

it's not just a session either it's a culmination of two months

thankfully she is a total sweetheart and is probably going to give me the "it's just variance baby" speech and a consolation [censored]
Old 12-26-2005, 08:06 PM

I started on the eurobet bonus on the 22nd, the first day I played I lost 250 playing limit(1-2), switched over to NL and ever since I am up 300ish. It is oging to take me a lot longer to clear the bonus but I think it is basically impossible to lose playing 25NL.