Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-20-2005, 06:39 PM

Default Bodog bonus/signup

I'm thinking of joining Bodog and was wondering how bonuses/rakeback works on that site?

I'm mostly a tourney player, so will that make a difference as well? I think I saw someone mention 100% return on fees like stars does with their bonuses?

Thanks.
Old 12-20-2005, 06:56 PM

Default Re: Bodog bonus/signup

This is from the bodog site. Doesnt answer your question completely but is some information at least.

Bodog Poker Points
How points are earned:
New Accounts: All player accounts will start with 50 points.

Ring Games: You will accumulate Bodog Poker Points by playing in ring games when you have contributed to a pot that is raked. Points are awarded based on the following table: Rake Points
$1.00 - $3.00 1.00
$0.50 - $0.95 0.50
$0.25 - $0.45 0.25
$0.05 - $0.20 0.10
Currently point accumulation occurs every five minutes based on all hands played within that time period.

Tournaments: You will accumulate Bodog Poker Points for every $1.00 in fees paid for tournaments you enter. 3 Points are awarded for every $1.00 in fees paid so you will get 15 Bodog Poker Points for entering a tournament with an entry of $50+$5 (buy in + fee).

Time spent playing: You will accumulate Bodog Poker Points for every minute spent playing at a table. 1 point is awarded for every 60 minutes of play. All time spent 'playing' (sitting out is not 'playing time') at free games, real money games, and during tournaments counts towards points earned. 500 points earned for playing time is the maximum value that can be accumulated per calendar month.

How points are used:
Tournament Entries: Regular tournament events are held that you will be able to buy in with using your Bodog Poker Points. The tournaments will award the top finishers cash and/or prizes based on the individual event details.

** Bodog reserves the right to change the rules of rewarding points at any time with or without notice.
Old 12-20-2005, 07:28 PM

Default Re: Bodog bonus/signup

Um, check your PM's bro. And have a nice day.