Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2005, 09:39 PM

Default Re: Fantasy Football trade.....

[ QUOTE ]
Is dealing Jeremy Shockey for Jason Witten an upgrade? I wouldn't think so but I could be wrong, it's happened once before.

[/ QUOTE ]

shockey imo sucks and i hate him.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:33 AM

I'm not sure I like the idea of trading Collins to this particular team on this week. Collins vs San Diego crappy secondary. Seriously, it was hard for us to stop much weaker pass offenses, we're not gonna stop Moss. So lets assume Shockey=Witten. I think a spot start at WR should be in order, and look elsewhere to trade Collins. I think you'd be giving him more points total, because the difference from Collins and Frerotte is much greater than FA spot start and Jimmy Smith. This analysis is for this week only, not looking towards your teams best interests for the rest of the season, cuz I don't know them.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, its a horrible week to give Collins to your main competition.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure I like the idea of trading Collins to this particular team on this week. Collins vs San Diego crappy secondary. Seriously, it was hard for us to stop much weaker pass offenses, we're not gonna stop Moss. So lets assume Shockey=Witten. I think a spot start at WR should be in order, and look elsewhere to trade Collins. I think you'd be giving him more points total, because the difference from Collins and Frerotte is much greater than FA spot start and Jimmy Smith. This analysis is for this week only, not looking towards your teams best interests for the rest of the season, cuz I don't know them.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, its a horrible week to give Collins to your main competition.

[/ QUOTE ]

i never even look at the upcoming schedule this early when i make a trade. it's a long season.