Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2005, 06:47 PM

Default Re: AIM

mine is rhett37
Old 08-25-2005, 06:55 PM

Make sure to get the AIM Ad Hack if you use AIM so you don't get random advertisments and extra crap that you don't need.

AIM Ad Hack
Old 08-25-2005, 07:32 PM

Dear "Maulik" I noted in your profile that you enjoy long walks on the beach [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]..I do too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]...I also enjoy cosy dinners for 2 by the fire and long, languid conversations [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
My friends describe me as "vibrant" and very funny. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm looking for a meaningful relationship with someone that knows the true meaning of the word "Trust" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I am recently divorced (not my fault [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]...My "ex" was a pervert [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img])..My Doctor says that the long term benefits of the gastric-bypass surgery should begin to be evident soon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]although I think the basic problem is "glandular"..I like to cuddle and I have 27 adorable kittens...Looking forward to more Email soon....Yours, Skippy [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2005, 07:33 PM

NLRZHAR
Old 08-25-2005, 07:41 PM

crazyygramps on Yahoo, although I'm not on there too often (It's hard enough talking on the phone while 8-tabling).
Old 08-25-2005, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear "Maulik" I noted in your profile that you enjoy long walks on the beach [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]..I do too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]...I also enjoy cosy dinners for 2 by the fire and long, languid conversations [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
My friends describe me as "vibrant" and very funny. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm looking for a meaningful relationship with someone that knows the true meaning of the word "Trust" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I am recently divorced (not my fault [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]...My "ex" was a pervert [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img])..My Doctor says that the long term benefits of the gastric-bypass surgery should begin to be evident soon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]although I think the basic problem is "glandular"..I like to cuddle and I have 27 adorable kittens...Looking forward to more Email soon....Yours, Skippy [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fold, Moeron!

*I'm* the gay Euro on this board, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Yugoslav
PS Nh...
Old 08-25-2005, 08:33 PM

Skippy - You, Maulik and Yugo need to get together, (if you like Pina Coladas......) [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2005, 08:43 PM

I will give this idea a shot let me sign up for AIM strictly for poker purposes may be helpful for some SNG info.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:51 PM

ganjathar

hit me up-- i'm always up for chatting about the current tables i'm at, or anyhthing and everything... if i don't answer it's 'cuz i'm afk, i rarely put up an away message.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:30 AM

aim: jeffgunnip1817

feel free to IM me anytime