Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2005, 02:34 AM

Default Re: The perfect solution

Every single time in the next 3 months you want to go to the bathroom, call him on his cell phone while you are knocking and ask if he or his naked girlfriend are in there.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:36 AM

Default Re: Walk in on roommate & gf naked in bathroom, big fight ensues

Turning it to what they were doing or weren't doing is disaster in this situation.

Stick to the point.

The point is, you opened an UNLOCKED door. This is normal behavior deserving of zero crap given to you and zero crap taken by you. Don't get diverted from those simple facts.

By the way, contact lenses can be looked for with clothes on just as well as naked, no question. If the need arises to look for them naked in a common room, locking the door is an obvious measure available to anyone with enough intelligence to come in out of the rain.

And the girl was being a shrill bitch and should blame herself. There is no way in hell you are responsible for her [censored] nakedness, and it is your place, NOT hers. She is not just a guest of your roommate, but of you, and has a remarkable deficit in manners. When it's her house or she starts paying rent, she can start screaming and acting like a jerk. Until then, she's a guest and should behave like some full of herself prima donna.

If anyone is owed an apology, it is you, and it is from your roommate for his girl acting like a freak. Think about it. Bros before hos, and you guys have to live together amicably. Letting psycho poontang go off on your roommates, Dear Reader, is not Ms. OOTManners' idea of keeping your sh*t together.

Pussywhipping is supposed to stop at its intended recipient, not spill over and roam free. That buffalo needs to go roam some other range if she doesn't know how to behave in other people's homes.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:38 AM

I'm pretty baffled that some of you think this is OP's fault. You didn't knock, that was your only mistake. But they are in the wrong for the following:

A. Getting it on in your bathroom (unless you have an agreement in which this is deemed acceptable). No one looks for contact lenses naked, you should immediately call him on this blatant lie.
B. Not locking the door when getting it on in your bathroom.
C. Yelling at you after the results of A and B played out.

Your roommate is likely embarassed for acting like a douche bag and tried to make up for it by acting as if it were your fault. It's not. You don't have to be pissed at him, but let him know that you believe you are not in the wrong (and absolutely don't apologize).
Old 12-11-2005, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the first time you said you were sorry the situation was over for you

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-11-2005, 02:42 AM

Default Re: The door has a lock.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The door has a lock.

[/ QUOTE ]
then i call her up and ask her why she is naked in my place and not locking rooms that she doesn't want me entering? whoever says you can't enter an unlocked room in your own place in this thread needs to get a clue, locks are made for a reason.

this thread should be over.

[/ QUOTE ]

well said

It's not a "imagination lock" but a real one. If two people are both retarded, the one doing something perfectly ordinary isn't the one who should get reamed out for the consequences of their compound stupidity.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:42 AM

Get housemates who don't phone you from within the house?
Old 12-11-2005, 02:51 AM

all i know is i certainly wouldn't be taking any crap or feeling bad. in fact i'd probably be laughing.

that chic needs to get sorted out. tell her she can leave your house. of course this won't happen but if she's going to be a dyke, then be a dyke to her.

just talk to your roommate some other time and laugh about it. he will probably laugh about it too. i doubt he cares he just has to pretend like he does in front of her. if there's a problem then you live with a douche.
if he was smart he'd probably tell his girlfriend that you apologized and felt really bad even though you said nothing of the sort. then she will feel bad and maybe even apologize to you for being a diesel dyke.

all should be good. make a joke about it once in a while. like if you know they are in his room and you're going to the bathroom and the door is closed, knock and say loud enough so they can hear from the bedroom "just wondering if anyone is naked in here?"
Old 12-11-2005, 03:07 AM

did they actually expect you to believe they were both naked on the bathroom floor looking for a contact lens? that is the most bogus story I've ever heard.

you did nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned. they should have locked the door or just [censored] in their bedroom or something.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The door has a lock.

[/ QUOTE ]
then i call her up and ask her why she is naked in my place and not locking rooms that she doesn't want me entering? whoever says you can't enter an unlocked room in your own place in this thread needs to get a clue, locks are made for a reason.

this thread should be over.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, ilya, the quoted poster is 100% right. Especially since the bathroom is the only available bathroom in the apartment. I mean, what if you had one of those "omfg i need to piss now now now now now" urges.

And why the hell were they looking for a contact lens naked, anyway?
Old 12-11-2005, 03:12 AM

I agree with everything durron597 said, except for the absence of options. Clearly people who live like you do also have no compunction about urinating in the kitchen sink.