Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 09-06-2005, 07:42 AM

Default PUTTING YOUR MONEY IN ENRON WOULD BE SAFER

The same bunch of crooks that scammed millions from investors at enron, rig the stockmarket, & start wars for economic gain also run the online pokersites. Good players are wising up. I promise you will lose everything you put on an onine poker site eventually. Its not possible to win long term. Theyve done all the studies on what it takes to get suckers to keep putting their money back on the sites.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:49 AM

Default Re: PUTTING YOUR MONEY IN ENRON WOULD BE SAFER

FFS 3 online is rigged posts at the top of the forum are you going for the record.

Stop trolling, if you have a point make it in 1 post then [censored] off somewhere else.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:53 AM

Im going to keep posting here because the 2+2 forum is infiltrated with people working for the sites that prey on naive suckers. Its funny when i go into live games, every good player says they would never play online or wouldnt play anymore, however when you come here its like a family of online players that all say they make money, what most dont realize is its a family of crooks supporting these mafia run websites, & yes i will do whatever it takes to bring out the truth to most people.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:07 AM

First of all most players you talk to live suck
Players who suck blame their losing on everything but themselves (like the idiots playing blackjack who blame third base for hitting on a hand they shouldnt, fuckign up the table- you're playing a negative expectation game dick.)
If noone won online I'd be living in a cardboard box or have a job. I'm not sure which is worse.
Finally troll, offer some sort of proof of your allegations.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im going to keep posting here because the 2+2 forum is infiltrated with people working for the sites that prey on naive suckers. Its funny when i go into live games, every good player says they would never play online or wouldnt play anymore, however when you come here its like a family of online players that all say they make money, what most dont realize is its a family of crooks supporting these mafia run websites, & yes i will do whatever it takes to bring out the truth to most people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did enjoy your website, you send rude emails to the support staff and wonder why you get crappy replies then you base the reviews of the sites on complaints people have emailed you, without any independent clarification you slag off the sites with no other proof.

To call all the sites mob ruled is just ridiculous a lot of the sites are now listed on the London Stock exchange, mnany others are linked to huge UK bookmakers who would not risk their reputations with dodgy ripping off rigged software. There wil be some dodgy companies out there maybe try focusing on those instead of you 1 brush tars all stupidity.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:18 AM

You moron, london stock exchange & uk bookmakers, lol. those are the biggest crooks. You enron or worldcom wasnt listed. LOL
Old 09-06-2005, 08:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You moron, london stock exchange & uk bookmakers, lol. those are the biggest crooks. You enron or worldcom wasnt listed. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow nice reasoned response well done.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:22 AM

Everything is run by the mob, including the us. government. How do you think the same group of 33rd masons get to be president & infiltrate the corporate world. They are all connected. Its a white collar mob
Old 09-06-2005, 08:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Everything is run by the mob, including the us. government. How do you think the same group of 33rd masons get to be president & infiltrate the corporate world. They are all connected. Its a white collar mob

[/ QUOTE ]

It may have been better and you would have looked more intelligent if slightly less hilarious if you had left it at calling me a moron.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:31 AM

So, are you saying i am wrong. Take a look at the back of your one dollar bill. Look at any corporate sign on the highway, tell me how many pryramids & egyptian, babylonian symbolysm you see. Just tell it how i see it. Your either very ignorant & naive of the world around you or you benefit from their secrecy.