Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Party VIP offers - November

380 for 12,000 hands. I play 3/6 6max with some 5/10 mixed in everywhere. What rakeback % does this come out to considering its probably going to be roughly 20,000 played hands.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:06 PM

$200 for 15k hands, i told him I got more proportionally last month ($160 for 4k hands), and he said he would call back with a better offer.

We'll see.
Old 11-03-2005, 01:40 AM

8700 hands = $350 4 cents per hand... I play 15-30 and above 2 or 3 handed. Pretty cheap for a game starting shill..
Old 11-03-2005, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thought I'd share.

I haven't played Party since the last reload in early September. In October I got a pop-up offering $160 for 1960 points. Playing at my current limit of $10/$20 6-max, it's actually not a terrible offer and equates to about 13.67% RB; I haven't played for it yet.

On Monday evening I sent an email to VIP stating that I'd heard Party was offering incentives for high-volume players to come back and play at Party. I described my Ocotber offer and explained that (1) it would be attractive as a Gold and possibly a Silver VIP member (I am a lowly Blue since I never play at Party); but (2) more important to me was a consistent "on all the time" incentive that scales to the number of hands / limits I play during the month.

I got a formulaic email offering details on the generic VIP club with a closing that someone would contact me shortly.

I received a call earlier today with an offer of $300 for 9,000 raked hands (not points). The offer itself was uniteresting as it is effectively 6.2% RB. I explained that I might play the October bonus just to see what the games on Party are like, but that the current offer for November wasn't interesting. I emphasized that I would be more interested in a longer-term offer that I could count on every month. The representative (British, articulate, informed) stated that she didn't set bonus levels / incentives, and further indicated that they are experimenting a bit with VIP rewards. She continued that some months it might be cash for points / cash for raked hands, some months it might be freerolls available only to the VIP club members, some months it might be a chance to play in land-based events, etc. She also indicated that the bonus offers would almost certainly improve with more play, but that since the program was so new she didn't feel comfortable promising anything. I reiterated that consistent, scaling rewards month in and out was of interest to me personally, and indicated that I tracked my play pretty closely as many high-volume players do; I explained that I figured I contributed approximately $0.40 per hand in rake, and $300 for 9000 raked hands just wasn't an incentive. When asked if I was rejecting the November offer I said that it would not encourage me to play 9000 raked hands at Party in Nov, so basically yes. I stated that I assumed the bonus offers were based on revenue generated for Party (hands, limits, etc.) and she confirmed. I encouraged her to check with those that determined the bonus offers (since she said she did not) to see if there was something more interesting available, and she asked permission to go back to her manager and call me back at some point if there was something more available. I said of course. We'll see. I think I'll clear the October pop-up offer over the next few days in the meantime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't heard back from Party, though I am frequently away from the landline # that is attached to my Party account.

Nonetheless, my offer seems to have gotten better. I checked my account to verify that the bonus for the pop-up points-for-cash promotion was credited to my account -- it was. And a second bonus was there, too. $100, and labeled as "Bonus - after offer rejected" -- no clearing requirements listed in my bonus account page, and no message from Party about the bonus. So I went from $300 for 9,000 raked hands to $100 for 0 raked hands. I'm pleased, but confused about what sort of behavior this is supposed to promote. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2005, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
$200 for 15k hands, i told him I got more proportionally last month ($160 for 4k hands), and he said he would call back with a better offer.

We'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely incredible. $40 more for +11K hands. There is just no logic in this whole VIP Club.

I was offered 2 cents a hand ($150/7500)when they finally called many emails later. I said no unless she promised me a better offer for December or adjust Novembers offer which she couldn't do without talking to the Managers. She said she would call back later but never did. End of story, I won't join.
Old 11-03-2005, 07:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have tried e-mailing bot the bonus and VIP addresses at Party, and have gotten piddly squat back for the last two weeks. I am not a high-roller like some people in this thread, but I figured 15k hands at 2/4 and 3/6 woudl have some value to them, given the offers other low-limit players have gotten... I guess they do not want my business. :shrug:

-K

[/ QUOTE ]

Send another eamil today to the bonus@partypoker and cc all the ohter contact emails (General comments info@partypoker.com
Bonuses & promotions bonus@partypoker.com
Account information accountinfo@partypoker.com
Games games@partypoker.com
Tournaments tournaments@partypoker.com
Disconnections & Refunds disconnections@partypoker.com
Technology techsupport@partypoker.com
Cashouts & Deposits cashier@partypoker.com
Affiliate Program & Marketing affiliates@partypoker.com
General Marketing marketing@partypoker.com
SPAM Complaints abuse@partypoker.com. Tell them you want to speak to someone in VIP & that you will not play on party poker until you receive your call from a party poker VIP rep. Also tell them that you will be closing your account unless someone calls you before the end of the week. Remember to send your tel number and keep your cell with you at all times. I sent a simular email and got a return call right away. Let me know how it turns out. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Good luck
Old 11-03-2005, 07:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

We'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely incredible. $40 more for +11K hands. There is just no logic in this whole VIP Club.

I was offered 2 cents a hand ($150/7500)when they finally called many emails later. I said no unless she promised me a better offer for December or adjust Novembers offer which she couldn't do without talking to the Managers. She said she would call back later but never did. End of story, I won't join.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't give up...send another email! Make sure to tell them that you are about to close your account and that you have a much better offer from multiple othe sites. You will get a call.
Old 11-03-2005, 05:12 PM

I just spent 15 minutes making a huge post on this and the fuggin thing disappeared on me ..mfer..

I got an offer of $830 for 30,000 rh's and $250 refund for Octobers play on ~5000rh's.

Going forward offers should move up from 2.76 per raked hand which equates to ~1.90 per played hand to offers of
4-5 even 6 cents per played hand depending on if I play higher. Assuming I dont I think it's realistic to expect long-term a jump from ~2 cents per ph to ~5 cents per ph. I know some players have metioned 7 and 8 cents per hand but they are playing at least 2 levels above what I currently play..so I'm content with an intermediate goal of 5 cents. I;m sure next month I'll be looking at ~4 cents per played hand.

The intial screening process for the VIP Club focused on those players who generated big Party Points numbers in the 2-3 months before the program was introduced...so those players that generated big PartyPoints in Aug and Sept. were on the top of the priority list.

Other players who were not active during this time period even if they have been very solid players at Party in prior years are at the bottom of the barrel You need to get in the system and show your mettle.

My offer was based on my last 3 month's play only around 5,600 rh's in October
and 3,000 total in Aug and Sept.-pretty anemic. I play alot at PokerStars.

The current offer is only ~12% rakeback but following months assuming the program stays consistent and I put in solid hours the offer will jump to 15%,20% maybe even a 25% rb equivalent.. BUT Party will tell you it's not based on rake just Party Points- hehe [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] even thu Party Points are heavily influenced by the rake you pay.

In about 2 months Party will have a system online that will show you both your PartyPoints and the status of your monthly bonus side by side..the whole system will soon be based solely on Party Points.

I had a huge post to make on all this stuff and now I'm too pooped to repost it.
Old 11-03-2005, 06:56 PM

I play a high volume of hands on other sites, but Party's evaluation is based on play at their site (and play thru their skins that they can see). Here is the response I received when inquiring about an offer to move some of my business to them...

[ QUOTE ]
Please note that we assess players on an individual basis, taking into consideration level of play and length of time spent at our tables. Player who meet our criteria, are invited to join the PartyPoker.com VIP Club.

The reason that we cannot give you an offer is because you are not currently hitting a high volume of play on our tables. Therefore you will need to increase your level of play before we can put an offer together.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-03-2005, 10:12 PM

I really want it to soon be based on Party Points rather than just generic raked hands. They should reward the higher limit players more generously than the lower limit players.