Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 05:59 PM

Default if you\'re betting eagles/redskins

i wouldnt touch this game with scalf's money, but..

..howard eskin reports a 50/50 shot of T.O. being suspended sometime in the next 24 hours, for sunday night's game and possibly for longer (keyshawn/tampa bay dealie)

PFT is also reporting similar news on their site

just another thing thrown into the mix for those of you betting the game, i would say if you're hot to trot on the skins get the 2.5 where you can and roll with it, and if you like the eagles no matter what, wait to see what happens to the line if he does get suspended, get yourself some extra point(s)

(who am i kidding, eagles moneyline bitches!)
Old 11-04-2005, 06:22 PM

Default Re: if you\'re betting eagles/redskins

i expected him to go apeshit on his radio show just now, but he actually was quite tame

still an interesting situation to monitor, i assume we'll know for definite tomorrow morning/afternoon if he will be suspended or not

donovan appears to be starting sunday night for whatever that's worth

(eagles moneyline!)
Old 11-04-2005, 06:27 PM

Comcast just reported that he omitted a part in his apology. The part where he was suposed to apologize to Donovan McNabb. I would think that makes it a little better for him being suspended.

I knew he was a cancer to my fantasy team. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 06:36 PM

did you happen to catch the radio interview? he often said he regretted the interview, and also that his comments were being taken out of context, etc. - he said he talked to dawkins about it today and cleared the air with him, blah blah - sounded like he knew that there was a chance he may be suspended and was doing a serious CYA.... compared to his other weekly radio shows, this was really not what TO typically sounds like

(knock, knock - who's there? - eagles - eagles who? - eagles moneyline!)

p.s. dont know if you are in philly but, hollis thomas is on comcast right now dressed in all red, he looks like a firetruck, pretty funny
Old 11-04-2005, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dont know if you are in philly but, hollis thomas is on comcast right now dressed in all red, he looks like a firetruck, pretty funny

[/ QUOTE ] two hours up the road so no radio show.

T.O. really does seem to be on damage control. I wish I was a fly on the wall for that meeting with Andy Reid. Because his wheels have been spinning ever since.

And I love how you are misquoted when someone asks you, "Do you agree with Michael Irvin that the Eagles would be 8-0 if Brett Favre was the Quarterback?" and TO's resonse, "Yea, I think so."

I also like Hollis talking about he got interupted at team snack and was ticked because it was "junk food fridays." Like that guy needs more junkfood. It looks like he ate Corey Simon.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
two hours up the road so no radio show.

[/ QUOTE ]

just for future reference, WIP is available on the internet now (610wip.com) - the feed has been a bit wonky all day, so i caught up with the radio show on 790theticket.com (every friday at 5pm)

[ QUOTE ]
I also like Hollis talking about he got interupted at team snack and was ticked because it was "junk food fridays." Like that guy needs more junkfood. It looks like he ate Corey Simon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-04-2005, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just for future reference, WIP is available on the internet now (610wip.com) - the feed has been a bit wonky all day, so i caught up with the radio show on 790theticket.com (every friday at 5pm)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 07:03 PM

i thought TO wasnt going to play the next two games anyway becuase of his re=injury?
Old 11-04-2005, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i thought TO wasnt going to play the next two games anyway becuase of his re=injury?

[/ QUOTE ]

he practiced without incident both yesterday and today, and said on his radio show he was doing just fine and will be ready to play on sunday if he's allowed to
Old 11-05-2005, 01:31 PM

Default Owens suspended

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Just reported on ESPN2.