Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2005, 05:53 PM

Default problems with epassporte??

Is this any way to run a bank?

Switching from Neteller, I cashed out to epassporte last month with a healthy deposit. The account was set to renew in August and they took $5.00 for the renewal. I made a withdrawal to a poker site on Aug 29 that went fine.

Sept 5, I tried to take advantage of a bonus at PP (usetowin, I guess I'm not high on their list) and tried to deposit $500 of it. Transaction denied.

epassporte tried to tell me that PP denied the deposit and I should call them. I did and they said they didn't. Calling epassporte again, they admitted that although the account should have renewed with the deposit, it failed to do so and they would write me a tracking ticket. The techs had to correct it and it would take 24-48 hours.

Tuesday, I called and they said their computers were down and they couldn't access the ticket. Apparently, their computers were down all day and the tech team leaves at 5pm Pacific.

Now it's Wednesday, their computers are still down and no-one can access anything.

I feel like I'm getting the run around. I've obviously missed the bonus and will have to wait till next month for my bo-ho fix. Is anyone else having similar problems?
Old 12-23-2005, 10:10 AM

Default Re: problems with epassporte??

hi,

i have the same problem with epassporte. can easily make cashouts to epassporte from different sites, but there is no way i can make deposits back (to sites from epassporte acount). it seems one way street for me. have tried several poker sites and even ordered their electron visa to get my money out. not working either.

SjPdX did they fixed your account?

thanks for the answer.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:47 AM

epassporte telephone support is filled with a bunch of ass clowns. I wouldn't believe a word they tell you.

epassporte seizes my money
Old 12-23-2005, 12:37 PM

have mailed them exactly 22 times regarding this. you should see their answers. there's no customer support, but answering machine. never get an answer on my question, they would rather give you just a formal answer (=answering nothing).

have money locked over six months there already.

c'mon, did anyone have this kind of problem? ty, ty, ty.
Old 12-23-2005, 12:40 PM

Same story with me. Emails and Answers are filled with $100 dollar word and phrases that mean nothing and answer nothing. Telephone support will tell you they are not allowed to even answer if the sun is shining or not over the phone (so why even have phone support?) and want you to email them so you can wait 24-48 hours for another non-answer response email.

Screw epassporte.
Old 12-23-2005, 01:29 PM

wow, was going to set up an epassport account lol. Have to think about this one now.
Old 12-23-2005, 02:26 PM

Have had very bad experience with these mofo's too, stay clear is my advice, incompetent at best, a scam at worst.

ToT