Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2005, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Party rake ridiculous

For everyone it's about making money, not about what the rake is. There are more reported winners at Parties than there are at PokerStars. While what I have seen, you like paying more rake; you have been given many chances to pay much lower rakes, even no-rake, but you didn't like it, so I don't see anyone can complain. For historical interest the Parties rake used to be lower, but because of all bonus money (though I always lost that much extra when I was playing the bonuses - seemed like programmed) and perhaps too many players (there were less, Empire maybe, Intertops perhaps, if any skins at that time), they started to rake more when they became the number one, hitting in my book too hard to the 3-6 level that I then decided not to play.
Old 04-26-2005, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey. Shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf is the point of posting something like this. Don't you have anything better to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf is the point of posting something like this. Don't you have anything better to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey. Shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]

You people must know this is counter-productive. Couldn't you find a better way to spend your time. There are many good poker books out there. I could recommend a few if you need!

[/ QUOTE ]

these replies make me dizzy. it's like looking into a spiral.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 04-26-2005, 10:27 PM

>my winrate on party is high enough above my winrate on any other site I've ever played that the difference in rake is not only made up for by this increase, but the profits are WAAY higher.

Is that in .5/1.0 fixed limit games? Hard to believe. How about the following. Stars has the same number of players now as Party had about a year and a half ago. Did Party become looser over this time or tighter or the same? Also, if all sensible players play on Party how come Stars is more difficult to beat?

And lastly - when was the last time you played on Stars any length of time?