Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2005, 07:41 PM

Default Problems with Bonus on Empire

I wonder if anyone else has had the same problem I am having with the $100 bonus on Empire.
When I deposited the money instead of giving the bonus as pending it put it in the expired list (hey man you didn't play 1500 raked hands in 2 seconds!).

Anyway, I e-mailed tham and they said they have passed it on to the relevant department.
In the meantime I should still play the games and they would count towards the bonus.
Each day I would e-mail them and they would tell me how many hands I had done and how many I had left to go.

Then, today I played enough hands to pas the 1500 barrier so I e-mailed them again to check.
Haven't heard from them since!

Sound fishy?

In the end I e-mailed them and told them that I am beginning to wonder if I am ever going to get the bonus.
I sent a copy to their Marketing Department. I also sent one to the PR Dept but that one bounced - seems they have a PR problem.

Well, tonight my money leaves Empire and doesn't go back until I get my bonus!
Old 06-30-2005, 07:53 PM

Default Re: Problems with Bonus on Empire

Nope, but they have disregarded my emails about my bonus 3 times now. Sent another this morning hope it works.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Problems with Bonus on Empire

i finally got a response from them. it's been 5 days since then and it still hasn't been fixed. they say that the relevant department is backed up with all the requests or something. i'm not certain i believe it too well, as I can't imagine how long it takes to fix this stuff.