Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2005, 08:48 AM

Default Party Press Release-More Consolidation Ahead

11 November 2005
PartyGaming Plc
(“PartyGaming” and, together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”)
WPC Platform and White Label Businesses or “Skins”
Highlights
 Acquisition of MultiPoker
 Acquisition of IntertopsPoker player database
 Coral EurobetPoker to leave the WPC platform
 Changes further consolidate the Group’s strong position in online poker
PartyGaming, the world’s leading online gaming company, announces today changes to relationships with
three of its four white label businesses (or “skins”) operating on the Group’s WPC platform. The changes
affect MultiPoker, IntertopsPoker and Coral EurobetPoker, and further consolidate the Group’s strong
position in online poker ahead of the launch of a fully integrated, Party-branded operating platform in the
first half of 2006.
The Group has agreed to pay US$14.5m in cash for the business, assets, player database and intellectual
property of Multipoker, including the Multipoker brand and the MultiPoker.com site. MultiPoker is a leader
in online poker in Scandinavia with more than 255,000 registered players.
The Group is ending its skin arrangement with IntertopsPoker.com which will become an affiliate of
PartyPoker.com. The agreement enables PartyPoker.com to market its services to IntertopsPoker.com
players and hands PartyGaming control of the IntertopsPoker.com site for the next 15 months.
Coral Eurobet is pursuing a longer term strategy for its poker business and has decided to leave the WPC
platform. The Group will co-operate with Coral Eurobet in the migration of its customers to a new poker
platform in the next few weeks.
Richard Segal, Chief Executive of PartyGaming, said today:
“PartyGaming’s business strategy is clear and is being implemented as planned. We now look forward to
the launch of the Party-branded integrated platform in the first half of 2006 when we will expand the
number of games available to our customers, who will be able to use one account and a shared purse.”
Old 11-11-2005, 08:56 AM

Default Re: Party Press Release from Investor Realtions

Nice post...

So does that mean that Intertops players will be reintegrated to the Party Network?

If that is the case does this also mean that people with existing accounts at Party who missed the rakeback boat can now sign up with Intertops and then if the site is absorbed will be able to effectively have rakeback on the Party Network?

There is no doubt that once mergerd they will stop new rakeback accounts at Intertops as well...

Cheers

J
Old 11-11-2005, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice post...

So does that mean that Intertops players will be reintegrated to the Party Network?

If that is the case does this also mean that people with existing accounts at Party who missed the rakeback boat can now sign up with Intertops and then if the site is absorbed will be able to effectively have rakeback on the Party Network?

There is no doubt that once mergerd they will stop new rakeback accounts at Intertops as well...

Cheers

J

[/ QUOTE ]

If someone can confirm that Intertops rakeback will be honored after the merge, then I'm waiting see some intertops offers in my PM box.

When will the merge take place?
Old 11-11-2005, 10:54 AM

Party doesn't allow rakeback so I doubt they will let Intertops players sneak in the backdoor and get it.
Old 11-11-2005, 04:39 PM

"Party doesn't allow rakeback so I doubt they will let Intertops players sneak in the backdoor and get it."

It they did, all this commotion would have been for nothing (except moving Eurobet out of the network)
Old 11-11-2005, 04:58 PM

And Empire?
Old 11-11-2005, 06:30 PM

Empire will switch to Noble?
Old 11-11-2005, 06:45 PM

will they switch?

What if Party buys them out? Will Empire be able to market to their old database? When Party bought out one other skin, I believe there was a non-compte agreement, and Party kept the database.

Empire has already started getting players to Noble by making accounts for them directly. However, I believe players can still choose their own affiliate prior to funding the account, from what I have been told.

If Empire really is successful getting players to Noble, then what is Party going to buy? Will Party keep the PokerNow roup on the old platform indefinitely? Would they have to if Empire refused to leave? Empire might be able to make a breach of promise suit stick if they tried to close up shop. I can see Empire being a real nuisance to Party if they had to respond to customer support and cashier on the old platform...they might even get Party to grandfather their existing players into the party platform like InterTops did.

Don't go closing your Empire accounts prematurely!
Old 11-11-2005, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Party Press Release-More Consolidation Ahead

Just a note. I tried to register for intertops yesterday to take advantage of the sign-up bonus before party took it over. I did the registry clean and what not, but still no dice. The site let me download the software fine,create an account, and sent me a username and password. When I went to log-in, no dice. Info matched that of other accounts on the shared game platform. Basically, the pop-up siad you already have an account on a skin and/or party and will not be allowed to play through us. Damn...one party skin bonus i let go untapped. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2005, 08:42 PM

Default Re: Party Press Release-More Consolidation Ahead

Reg trick doesnt always work. Try it on a clean computer.