Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Theory
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 12:45 AM

Default Re: a test (don\'t bother reading this one)

my bad about counting down to 1000, but here is your answer:

"Even though camels can plod through the desert for days with very little water, it's a myth that they store water in their humps and stomach."

linky linky

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Kasey [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2005, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

K, im not actually doing this like that other idiot.

Its a jopke

Kasey

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a very funny one. It's already bad enough to have to look through his, even if you are joking it is still annoying.

Which reminds me, do camels actually store water in their humps, or is it just a metaphor?

[/ QUOTE ]

Humps? Let me tell you about humps. The history is quite similar to another four letter word which gets used in many different languagual situations English speaking population wide.

The most obvious use of hump, ironically, comes from this thread. Hump, when thought of in terms of "clinging on", is what many people are doing to this thread. They hump it for many different reasons. One might be to excel their post count, something I was accused of earlier in this thread, yet hasn't been proven due to lack of due diligence by the humpers.

Another reason one might hump this thread is to be a part of something cool he/she might not otherwise have the chance to be a part of. These people can be seen in public with a mark on their forehead consisting of one vertical line with a shorter horizontal line directly below curiously similar to the letter "L" in the English language. Phenomically speaking, it is without a doubt indicative of their inherited intelligence.

The VLSHLS (Vertical Line Shorter Horizontal Line Syndrome) afflicted can be seen throughout the forums, but congregate mostly in OOT, I believe. Although all data has not yet been compiled, we believe there is a direct connection to wearing sunglasses while bonus whoring.

Back to humping. Now that we have established that to hump this thread for one's personal gain is gay, we can now conclude that dogs that hump anything in sight are indeed out of touch with reality. I just don't see the sexual satisfaction in humping a stranger’s leg. It's all fun and games until it happens at your family re-onion while your being introduced to your maternal grandmother who you've never met because of a permanent restraining order. That's another subject.

Look Mom! A new paragraph!

WTF was I talking about? Hump? Jesus, someone can certainly do better than this.

My ramblings may be stupid and all, but you know what? I cannot be accused of not at least putting some effort into preserving the integrity of this thread, unlike the one-line leeches humping for no reason whatsoever.

Oh yeah, this one time, at band camp...........

Onaflag...........
Old 08-12-2005, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-12-2005, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I had high hopes for that image as it was downloading (on dialup).

Suffice to say the lack of flutes is disappointing. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2005, 01:14 PM

Old 08-12-2005, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that Pen of Pen and Teller in the center. I didn't even know he played man that guy is talented but he sucks at poker, did anyone see him on CPSD. UH Oh [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I almost made this complete no content thread have something resembling poker content in it.

Ok I will make up for it by listing the ingreditents on a box of Wheat Thins *note Weat Thins has no affiliation to this thread and leaves the views and opinions expesssed in this thread as the sole property of the posters*

INGREDIENTS: a bunch of stuff that doesn't taste good when put together, why am I still eating these things. Darn cooworkers leaving healthy crackers on my desk.

I'm gonna go find some resse cups or something I'll be back later I supose since this thread sucked me into it's nivana
Old 08-12-2005, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Weat Thins has no affiliation to this thread and leaves the views and opinions expesssed in this thread as the sole property of the posters*

[/ QUOTE ]

An exceptional value at $20.30 for a box of 18.
Old 08-12-2005, 05:24 PM

You from WI?
Old 08-14-2005, 02:53 AM

Old 08-14-2005, 04:09 AM

I raise.

Closed Thread