Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2005, 03:56 PM

Default Re: My neck..

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a good example of a Butterface? I ask because that is a term I never heard until I was reading a butterface thread on OOT. If it is then i probably understand the concept.

polltard
Old 08-27-2005, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a good example of a Butterface? I ask because that is a term I never heard until I was reading a butterface thread on OOT. If it is then i probably understand the concept.

polltard

[/ QUOTE ]

Body would have to be better, IMHO
Old 08-27-2005, 04:07 PM

It's probably something called "tortacalous(sp)"
I got it when I was younger, when I pulled my neck while getting out of bed. To help speed up the healing process, put a heat pack on your neck for 1-2 days.

Reading over your description I am quite positive you have this. It was identical to mine.
Old 08-27-2005, 04:21 PM

there could be a lot of different factors involved in it. chances are you just have a stiff neck. I would recomend that you use a hot pack on it and then use a ice pack on it too. If you still have range of motion problems and a lot of pain in like 5 days, then check out a doctor
Old 08-27-2005, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

polltard

[/ QUOTE ]

Body would have to be better, IMHO

[/ QUOTE ]

But the face clearly qualifies. right?

polltard
Old 08-27-2005, 06:50 PM

You're not that guy they caught lurking at the bottom of outhouses, are you?
Old 08-27-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This happens to me semi-regularly, and it takes about a week to completely subside.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell us about your posture. I found out mine sucked entirely and once I started working on it, the neck thing started becoming less frequent. Mine's been effed since a work-related strain 2 years ago. Never been the same since.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:01 PM

I had the same experience. I have had pretty intense and consistant neck pain on the left side for a couple of years. I tried everything over-the counter and prescription and finally out of frustration went to the chiropractor. From the first adjustment I felt relief and am feeling better and better with weekly adjustments. Definitely give the chiropractor a try even if you are skeptical and especially if you have insurance. Insurance covers 80% of mine, and to have my neck pain eradicated for only $200 out of pocket is certainly worth it.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:07 PM

i hurt my neck very badly once during a wrestling match in high school and ever since then i will have this happen to me every once in while for no reason. it sucks worse than most people would think, it really incapacitates me. can't do anything but wait, it will be a few days at least.
Old 08-29-2005, 11:11 AM

Update!

Two days later, and the pain is only 20% of what it was when I posted. Yesterday it was about half of what it originally was, so I'm confident it'll be gone by tomorrow.

Thanks for all the helpful (and funny - I nearly crippled my neck permanently laughing at the blowjob jokes) replies. It definately felt muscular, and as I say, it's fading big time now.

Ringo