Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 05:47 PM

Default Re: how pissed off should i be?

[ QUOTE ]
I am assuming these guys were _________. Dont want to sound racist but thats the only kind of people I have ever seen pull anything like that. Oh, and yes you should be pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

They were what? Canadian?
Old 10-24-2005, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am assuming these guys were _________. Dont want to sound racist but thats the only kind of people I have ever seen pull anything like that. Oh, and yes you should be pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't know why automatically assumed this. as a couple others have mentioned, I certainly didn't attribute this to any particular racial group while I was reading.

I figured it was actually two guys in striped shirts that just got off the Golden Tee machine who would pull a stunt like this

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe utmt is black and talking about white guys?
Old 10-24-2005, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyway, what will happen if you call the cops will be this: you will call up, say my girlfriend was assaulted blah blah this is the guys number. the cops may or may not do anything about it. but if it even goes to trial, the guys will go, "no we didn't, i gave her my number and she called me. she is crazy." and she will go "no you guys did all that stuff" and their lawyer will go, "ok prove it" and then the guys will go home. its terrible that it happened to your girl but nothing is going to happen if she tries to do anything about it. respect that she wants to put the terrible experience behind her and move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately this is what is most likely to happen...unless one of them has a previous history.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
even if i think there's a chance she could/should have taken more prevenative measures, i am certainly way more pissed off at the assholes than her. i'm doing my best to comfort her and convince her that it's not her fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try convincing yourself. If you don't believe it, you can't believe she will. Your girlfriend did nothing wrong and deserves no blame from you AT ALL.

NT
Old 10-24-2005, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't know why automatically assumed this. as a couple others have mentioned, I certainly didn't attribute this to any particular racial group while I was reading.

I figured it was actually two guys in striped shirts that just got off the Golden Tee machine who would pull a stunt like this

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You got me! But what is real funny here is the fact I left it blank on purpose just to see how many of you would come back and say black. I was right a lotof you did and you want to berate me for leaving blank when the first thing that came to your mind was the same thing.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:06 PM

really clever-- mentioning that you don't want to be racist in there doesn't color what people think or anything. you _____ _____.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:07 PM

"wonderful gentleman" is what is in the blanks. LOL i knew you would think it was something bad!
Old 10-24-2005, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You got me! But what is real funny here is the fact I left it blank on purpose just to see how many of you would come back and say black. I was right a lotof you did and you want to berate me for leaving blank when the first thing that came to your mind was the same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh snappppp
Old 10-24-2005, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
really clever-- mentioning that you don't want to be racist in there doesn't color what people think or anything. you _____ _____.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a neat trick and I can do it too. You _______ _______ I hope you _______ in ________.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't work because of the statement in bold.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am assuming these guys were _________. Dont want to sound racist but thats the only kind of people I have ever seen pull anything like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]