Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2004, 12:37 AM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default At PokerChamps

you can rathole money while seated at the table and playing?!?!?! i was playing SH NL, player wins a decent pot and now(finally) has almost the max buy(400) in for his stack. i look back a few hands later and he shows 80. wtf is that
Old 11-28-2004, 01:58 AM

Default Re: At PokerChamps

Rathole? Meaning you can take money out that you have at the table w/o actually getting up and leaving?

Or did the guy just lose 320 in a couple hands? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2004, 02:02 AM

Surely not...he must have lost it.

If you can rathole money..that's one more reason to never play there...other than the ridiculous spamming of course.
Old 11-28-2004, 02:08 AM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

i was playing 4 handed, and he didnt lose it, i would notice if he lost ~300+ in one hand, in the 3 or so i noticed his stack decrease from 400 to 80. Only explanantion is he quickly left and resat. with 80, but still that shouldnt be allowed, he didnt miss any hands.

i said something in the chat, he acknowledged and said he didnt want to lose the money he just won. if you were wondering, he did, i busted his small stack in 3 seperate hands instead of one lump sum payment... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2004, 02:17 AM

Boohooo.

The guy got up and left. Tough turds. If you don't like it you should play real poker.

Poor baby.
Old 11-28-2004, 02:34 AM

RFLMFAO.............i hate those acronyms, but cant appropriately describe my reaction to this......Gabbbs, please i am not an amateur when it comes to your antics. Take a lot more than that to get me going with you.....take care you old pair of flabby fun bags.
Old 11-28-2004, 02:53 AM

Sorry morg.. Was just making an example out of you.

Wanted to show you what it feels like everytime I read a response to one of my posts.
Old 11-28-2004, 03:16 AM

that wouldnt have anything to do with the way you presented yourself here would it?

empathy=nilch