Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2005, 10:05 AM

Default nfl week 7 picks

i think today's card sucks

just one quick pick:

bills/raiders over 40

crossposted to my nfl picks page

fwiw the other bets i have going today are philly bought down .5 to -3, seattle at -3 and arizona -3, none of which are available anymore (except buying down philly which can always be had)
Old 10-23-2005, 03:43 PM

Default Re: nfl week 7 picks

how do your units work?

I remember reading that you put a ton of money on the Eagles in week 1, which was a loss. and you didn't put a lot on your other week1 picks...but your units for the week are only -.3.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:57 PM

the picks i post is the record i follow for this website... obviously i bet a lot of other teams, but what i post is my 'record' because this is the only site i post on for picks... i bet a ton of games minutes before kickoff/tipoff/faceoff, so i dont post those picks as picks on here, what sense does that make... my website says it best "If you have any questions, comments, or concerns - please save them, I really don't give a damn." - bet a billion dollars on other games, dont post them win or loss, 2+2 is not my life or my validation pro/con of what i do with my sports betting, i got all kinds of records i can look at to tell me that - often you'll see me discussing bets i have that i dont put up as 'picks' on 2+2, like the three i have above.... - this is the second week in a row you're on my dick about my units, do you want to go out on a date? do you love me? check yes or no

p.s. go birds

p.p.s. this post brought to you by Lager
Old 10-23-2005, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bills/raiders over 40

[/ QUOTE ]

Raiders 38, Bills 17

Week 7 total: -0.1 units
Week 7 record: 1-1
Total record: 18-15-1
Total units YTD: +3.4

crossposted, nfl picks
Old 10-23-2005, 08:10 PM

this is the second week in a row you're on my dick about my units, do you want to go out on a date? do you love me
You're a bit cranky this week- try more bran in your diet.

It was a legitimate question- you're posting a winning unit count, but you reported as being very heavy on the Eagles early on in the year.

Maybe you should title your picks "2+2 picks/results ONLY" to make that clear...

And maybe you should start sharing your good picks with us, rather than the crap you've been posting on 2+2! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2005, 08:36 PM

it's kind of how like this week i said i had money on the eagles, seahawks, and cardinals all at -3, but i dont include them in the record i post up here - - those lines werent publically available anymore, so what's the point in posting them up here with analysis (if needed) if people cant get the line anymore? - or like when someone else says "i like so and so" and i say "im on them too", but dont post it up here

it'd be like "i love the cardinals -3... i rate this as my highest pick of the week, i definitely think they win by at least 3, and even tho the line is 5 now because of the mcnair injury news for the titans, and even tho they may not cover 5, and even tho you cant get the game at 5 anymore because its sunday morning when i post my nfl picks, i *LOVE* them at 3 - enjoy!"

it's really not that confusing, i dont include all of the games i bet on in the record i post - the picks i *DO* post, however, are tracked now on the awful, crappy, disgusting little excuse for a website i've created, and you can do what you want with them, it's mostly for discussion
Old 10-23-2005, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think today's card sucks

just one quick pick:

bills/raiders over 40

[/ QUOTE ]

I only wish over 40.5 for 3 units was my only play of the week. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]