Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-10-2005, 06:03 AM

Default \"oh stacy!\"

So I go to my GFs company xmas party tonight, she is a lawyer and so everyone there was a lawyer. Not a fun time, a bunch of uber snotty rich people being fake nice to each other, and then grilling me about how much I make at poker.

Because im a giant dumbarse I also accepted an invitation to another friends (Stacy) Xmas party that happened to also be tonight (I was unaware of the conflict when I agreed to go) This friend is also the girl I was dating when I first met my GF, because they happen to be really good friends. I dumped Stacy and then started dating her friend like a week later. Obviously lots of drama ensued. But things eventually blew over and now everyone is still friends, except for some weird tension. Stacy still has a thing for me, and my GF knows it, but trusts that I have no feelings for her and isnt worried about anything (I mean did dump stacy for her), but yet all her [censored] yenta divorce lawyer friends keep telling her how messed up it is that we are still friends, and "omg, how can you not be jealous...blah blah blah".

But here is how cool my GF is, I ditch her about 40 minutes into her party (and im sure much gossiping ensued) to meet up with stacy and go to her Xmas party which actually promises to be alot of fun. I get wasted, have a blast and drop stacy off at her hours several hours later. Then decide ill swing by my GFs house on the way home for some booty. Good times right? I get there, we start fooling around, and then right during the middle of her giving me a BJ, I go "oh stacy!". eeeeeeeerrrrrr, the record skips, the house lights come on, and im wondering how the [censored] that even came out of my mouth. I wasnt even thinking about stacy, it just like came out. My gf flips out, starts crying and im just sitting there like a jackass while my dick goes limp. how the [censored] do I even explain that one? I dont even have a good excuse, and the messed up thing is I havent done anythign wrong, yet theres no way in hell shes going to believe that, and pretty much wont trust me now. Eventually I got kicked out, I was to drunk to even figure out a good defense argument [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I figured you guys would at least get a kick out of my misfortune tho. Anyone ever said the wrong name on accident? or had someone call them the wrong name? Any thoughts on a plan of action from here?
Old 12-10-2005, 06:05 AM

Default Re: \"oh stacy!\"

WOW

Edit: WOW
Old 12-10-2005, 06:07 AM

um well...oops
Old 12-10-2005, 06:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WOW

Edit: WOW

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW
Old 12-10-2005, 06:09 AM

"I was believin when you told me that you loved me
and then you called me someone else's name
Damn!"

Aerosmith-Fallin' In Love (Is Hard On The Knees)
Old 12-10-2005, 06:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wasnt even thinking about stacy, it just like came out.

[/ QUOTE ]

is this even possible?
Old 12-10-2005, 06:12 AM

once, on a chalet trip, my girlfriend at the time drunkenly said the last name of a friend of mine.

because i secretly hated her, i used this to make her feel terrible, which she should.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Any thoughts on a plan of action from here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Back to Stacy for real!
Old 12-10-2005, 06:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wasnt even thinking about stacy, it just like came out.

[/ QUOTE ]

is this even possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

I never would have thought so...but it is, because thats what happened.

which is effed up because my only excuse is "I wasnt even thinking about her!!!" which just sounds really retarded and helps my case out zero
Old 12-10-2005, 06:16 AM

nah you should have just played it off. She would have been all upset saying why did you call me stacy and then you could have told her she was hearing things and all her friends always complaining about your situation made her believe you said the ex-gf name but shes crazy.

you then would proceed to get all mad if she doesnt just shrug it off and walk out.

she then calls you 5 minutes later talking about oh baby im sorry come back and BAM! best sex you ever had...the make up kind [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]