Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2005, 04:39 AM

Default Re: NL Cash Games

[ QUOTE ]
You've got a lot to learn, my son. Why did you ask a question on this board if you were only going to argue with the responses. It seems as though you want to play NL Hold'em and you're going to regardless of the advice given against it.

[/ QUOTE ]

TaoTe if you read my post you'll see that I didn't ask a question about whether I should play limit or no limit - all I asked was what books I should read for nl cash games.

I don't think I'm ignoring the responses at all I'm simply more interested in NL and wanted some advice on what books would help my game - given that I haven't seen any specific to NL cash games.

I can see peoples points and I probably don't understand enough about limit at this stage but I can always come back to it after learning NL.

On a happier not I took down my biggest/best win so far last night over on empire - 3rd place in a multi table.

So far I haven't spent a single penny playing poker all of my initial money came from freerolls and once I had enough to play paid games I did. It's hardly a big thing when you consider the money being talked about here on 2+2 but I'm chuffed to bits...