Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 11-12-2005, 08:18 AM
KaneKungFu123 KaneKungFu123 is offline
Senior Member

Default OMG Prahlad Emailed Me.....

OMFG!!!!!!

From: "Pra Masta" <pragress_poker@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: admin@splashpots.com
Subject: Kane my Boi
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2005 05:49:09 +0000

yo kane boi i ain't even gonna lie. you have to be the worse nl player in the world. i really can't believe how bad you play. who gives a crap if i drop 200k to you. you think that means something? i drop 800k a week just for kicks. go post on 2+2 with those losers. tell them to give you some advice on how badly you suck. omg, i am going to kill you. how many sets have you flopped? omg, you bluff like crazy but everytime you get allin you have me buried. frigging [censored]. i am on one of my biggest upswings ever right now, even without the money you luckily won off me. you think because you keep stacking me and putting me on tilt, keep picking off all my bluffs, keep folding everytime i have the nuts, keep value betting me perfectly, you think all of that means anything? guess what, it doesnt. you and sillyhead are going to get busted. i bet you and sillyhead think you are poker players because you play some 50/100. try sitting at 100/200 or 200/400. i am there all day and all night. i seen many boys like you come and go. you play for one month and think you can hang with me. keep dreaming buddy boy. enjoy it while it lasts you super duper donkey.

Poetically
Reloading
Always
Hitting
Losers
Allin
DOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKK

PS: you are the so slowest heads up player in the world. i am training my lil bro who is 7 to be a poker prodigy. i play fast, i dont waste anytime. i will kill you like the rest of the kids i killed. but enjoy it while it lasts son.
hahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhaahhahaha

dont even email me back or give this email to anyone else, i swear to god i am gonna kill you boi.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:30 AM
Guest

Default Re: OMG Prahlad Emailed Me.....

This is just stupid, why would you post something like this?
Old 11-12-2005, 08:30 AM
Guest

Awesome.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:30 AM
KaneKungFu123 KaneKungFu123 is offline
Senior Member

Intersting Pictures at Google
Old 11-12-2005, 08:31 AM
Guest

[ QUOTE ]
Intersting Pictures at Google

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys at serious war huh? I think you want to bust eachother, just put it all on the table and play.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:32 AM
Yeti Yeti is offline
Member

It is going to be so amusing when you start to run cold and he tears you up.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:33 AM
Guest

[ QUOTE ]
It is going to be so amusing when you turn cold and he tears you up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that is clearly his goal. He is doing this in hopes you will spend a lot of time playing him in big games and he wants to try to win back the money he lost and more.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:36 AM
KaneKungFu123 KaneKungFu123 is offline
Senior Member

It is going to be so amusing when you turn cold and he tears you up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that is clearly his goal. He is doing this in hopes you will spend a lot of time playing him in big games and he wants to try to win back the money he lost and more.

[/ QUOTE ]

this never crossed my mind.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:39 AM
Guest

It is going to be so amusing when you turn cold and he tears you up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that is clearly his goal. He is doing this in hopes you will spend a lot of time playing him in big games and he wants to try to win back the money he lost and more.

[/ QUOTE ]

this never crossed my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think someone who does what he does for a living is capable of being that childish and to go that crazy for no reason?
Old 11-12-2005, 08:41 AM
KaneKungFu123 KaneKungFu123 is offline
Senior Member

[ QUOTE ]
It is going to be so amusing when you start to run cold and he tears you up.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about the A7 hand on AJx that Diablo labeled the "worse hand in the history of poker" or when he got K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] allin on the flop on 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] or when he called a huge raise preflop with T4s and put it allin on something like KTxx, or when he got allin on the flop with 44 on T-2-3, i could go on and on.

thank god i am running hot or i would be down a fortune.