Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2005, 02:08 PM

Default Re: Tv company wants to make film about me and online poker. Advice pl

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think a poker site would pay my entry to WSOP if they were to recieve consequant publicity associated with the film/documantary? What is the best way of going about sollicitating their interest?

Get the documentary producer to email the marketing dept of all the sites that you think might be interested, particuarly British skins of major(ish) sites.

It being on the beeb might be a problem of course.

Another option would be to find out what your fee might be for such a show, and guage if you can afford to buy in directly.

Finally, it might be worth selling pieces of yourself to friends, neighbours, etc if you can prove to the people buying that they will get to see their 'horse' on TV.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

if the producer is going to show this dude playing at home and going all the way to the wsop then i bet lots of sites would sponsor this. when they film him home, they are going to get a bunch of mentions and even a camera on his screen. i think this is the best suggestion. this is what i would do. make a site pay the seat and wear all of their crap and even use their mouse pad.