Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2004, 06:00 PM

Default I\'m a fish! Someone please tell what I was thinking in this hand.

The Bike $3/$6

I've been playing very tight but very aggressive all night. Betting, raising, 3-betting, c/r'ing, capping.. everything.

In this hand button is a calling station and BB likes to slow play everything.

EP player (tight passive) raises $6 all-in.. I'm in the CO and I look around and I *THINK* everyone is going to fold. I look down and I see K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Well easy muck right? no I 3-bet..(why?)

Button cold calls 3 and the BB calls. 4 players.

Flop is A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]x[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
checked to me and I bet, all call. OK I'm beat for sure duh!.

Turn is y[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I bet (why?) all call. OK.. I'm just stoopid.

River is a T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Oh yeah the miracle card came.

I bet, button folds and BB calls. I said "You don't even want to see my cards" I flipped them over and he just hung his head and laughed, the EP all-in player threw his cards in the muck and stormed off.

What does everyone think of this play?
Thanx.

Maybe I was on tilt from this earlier hand.

Bellzz is UTG with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I raise, I think it was 5 callers.

Flop is 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I bet all call.

Turn is a 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I bet 2 callers CO raises.. I ask him if he hit is straight and he just stared at me. Dunno what that meant(help please). So I 3-bet 2 folds and he caps and I call.

HU
River is a 3 no flush. Alright I hit my boat. HAHA I got that straight beat now.. I bet, CO raises.. 'time' "OK what you got now? I have you beat... I think. Let's go one more bet!" CO re-reraises, I threw $6 more bucks in the pot as said "show me your threes".. which he gladly did. grrrr.. Do you just call the raise on the river? I had the second nuts.

Thanx,

bellzz