Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2005, 12:46 AM

Default Re: what are your stats?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wasnt, thanks.

But if somehow it does due to some strange occurance, you will be the first I will let know. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

not happening, shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to let you know as well then. Maybe I'll win the lottery also while Im at it.

You need to chill out a little bit. For a moderated forum this one sure is full of people who have nothing better to do than create OWP's.

When someone creates a OWP just for the purpose of disagreeing with someone it's useless because I (and other people) will be much less likely to see it as crediable as someone who either actually puts some thought into it, or someone who is respected (like a professional, if they give a OWP we'd probally all take it seriously).

As far as the BB/100 rate, you guys are posting a lot on the small stakes board, so I have to imagine you are mainly playing small stakes. Since you are mainly playing small stakes, you probally are not playing the greatest small stakes game because otherwise you would be playing medium stakes.

Which means unless you have some information or knowledge to support your claim (which you fail to include here), your comment is useless because as far as playing the game you probally are not all that diffrent from me.

I have read articles on the web and posts on other forums so I know the idea that you wont make 4 BB / 100 in the long run is out there.

I also know that in my case Ive gotten extremely lucky to find the right sort of bad players and have gotten the cards at the same time. (although Ive lost plenty of money as well due to leaks in my play that Ive corrected otherwise my rate would be higher) So lots of lucky things have happened in a short amount of time. It's almost depressing because I have to imagine Im going to have a horrible time playing poker at some time to make up for it.

Id be more interested if there was someone who's been playing for longer than a few years, and does well at some 150/300 game somewhere. It would be interesting to see how they did when they played 2/4 (or if they played it now).

So again, if you are going to post a comment like this I suggest you think of something intelligent to go along with it or else dont waste your time. Someone might not like that I bothered to say that, but then they ought to talk to you as well. And you may be correct in assuming that my win rate is crazy, but since you provide no reasoning for why you feel that way, Im not going to take it seriously.

Old 11-27-2005, 12:47 AM

you better MYOB before i give you HIV and LOL
Old 11-27-2005, 01:10 AM

Hmmmm. Is there an age limit on this site?

If you continue this I will complain. I know that Ive been rude to certain people since I got here and they should complain about me as well I suppose, but you are taking it to a whole new retarded level.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Limit, number of hands, VP$IP, PF Raise, AF-TOT, and big bets/100 won / lost. Feel free to include anything else.

I'm at 1,600 hands
Limit = 2/4
VP$IP = 23.5
PF Raise = 8.25
AF-TOT = 1.87
(3.25) bb/100 hands

[/ QUOTE ]

You will lose that money back playing this way.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:27 AM

He is losing money. () denotes a negative amount.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:03 AM

yeah you're right, you're just better than everyone else who posts on here.

the main thing you need to learn before you stop being a dumb dumb is that the majority of internet pros would probably rather play smallish stakes ( and by that i mean 5-10 up to 20-40 ) than larger stakes for reasons that i'm sure are a mystery to you.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:04 AM

also let me reitterate:

YOU ARE TAKING ABOUT LESS THAN 6000 HANDS
Old 11-27-2005, 02:15 AM

I don't have stats for all my hands, but of the 38,788 hands I have recorded in Pokertracker at Party 2/4, 3/6, and 5/10:

VP$IP - 19.29
PF Raise - 11.22
Agg Factor - 1.41 (1.91 if you remove preflop)

-McGee
Old 11-27-2005, 02:32 AM

Nope, never said I was better than anyone but at least I dont waste my time posting in other peoples threads just for the purpose of being negative.

Your last sentence is yet another assumption based on some facts that you just have no idea about. And I wasnt talking about "Internet Pros", I was talking about real professional players that have enough skill to play at a much higher level...

Most "internet pros" are not good enough to play anything above 20-40, and they have no need to because there is plenty of money to be made at that level and below for most of them it's not like they were making 60K or more in their real jobs anyway.

Dude, Im almost sure that you probally spend so much time being a moron and stroking your own ego and so less time actually observing what people are up to (so you can take their money), that you probally are a weak poker player anyway.

If you think you are better than me, actually provide some discussion instead of your moronic ramblings, as well as your last sentence which is little more than ambigious obvious nonsense. You are probally a slow reader anyway so Im sure you cant keep up.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:42 AM

First of what does "u will lose that money back if u keep playing this way mean?" The () indicates negative not positive. I am always open to helpful critique but it is only 1600 hands, many of the tables were loose passive allowing me to play a few extras, and I have negative win rates with AK(.35), AQ(.80), QQ(1.09), and JJ(5.3). The other big hands haven't done very well but they're up. Doesn't take many bad beats to ruin your bb/hand with big hands when you only have 6-15 hands of each of them. My old poker tracker data was for 15/30 for late 03 and 04 and I was doing quite well playing at least as loose as the 2/4 games, but I've started tightening up a bit recently.

If you have some critique and would like to give a better explanation than "if u do that" I'm open to it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]